The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Nurse Dave's Shaving World

oh please......:rolleyes: This is like saying "my dog ate my homework.. Can I turn this in"

Or like doing the one chip challenge with a Dorito
FAIL

Last edited:
oh please......:rolleyes: This is like saying "my dog ate my homework.. Can I turn this in"

Or like doing the one chip challenge with a Dorito
FAIL
OOooooh even more please! You're saying that doing it with no soap isn't as good as adding something to give you some slickness just because it's green and smells like, well itself?

OOooooh even more please! You're saying that doing it with no soap isn't as good as adding something to give you some slickness just because it's green and smells like, well itself?
You do comprehend the concept of a specific challenge right and to use your vernacular when I was in the military no soap been there done that. Do use your philosophy you could actually say then the Paqui one chip is the same as the Dorito they’re both tortilla chips you’re so cute when you’re wrong LOL

Nice video @NurseDave, I can't help you compare old versus new as I am late to the party and when my order came in it was the new bottle so that's the only one I have ever used. What I can say is that I love it and have used it almost every shave since I got it. I even threw some on my face a couple of days that I didn't even shave.

Good one Dave! Yea, I’d be curious to hear if the ingredients list is different or even if Nivea would respond when asked if it was changed. Not sure I like the globular look...

Back