The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Nurse Dave's Shaving World

Nice looking brush, but man, that looked like a rough go for pass-1. Schoolwise, getting everything done a few days (or more!) before the submission deadline is pretty much what I used to do. Sure took the stress off, especially if something popped up in real life that needing addressing on the weekend.

Happy Anniversary Dave! We had you on the Jumbotron again today. She was hollering for a substitution almost as soon as you grimaced on your first stroke. Then when you put it in the other razor.... she said “What is he doing?!” It’s not going to get better! She gets a kick out of watching your videos, and says you oughta bin those blades before you hurt yourself. ”I know you have a mess of good blades. No need to torture yourself”.

Happy Anniversary Dave! We had you on the Jumbotron again today. She was hollering for a substitution almost as soon as you grimaced on your first stroke. Then when you put it in the other razor.... she said “What is he doing?!” It’s not going to get better! She gets a kick out of watching your videos, and says you oughta bin those blades before you hurt yourself. ”I know you have a mess of good blades. No need to torture yourself”.
Tell her that I appreciate her watching out for me :)

Those vintage hospital blades made my skin crawl! I was relieved when you switched out!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Sorry Dave...as much as you want to be a camel, I guess you’ll just have to be a beaver 😂

That was a great part 1! The girls’ reactions were hilarious! 😂

The wisdom of youth is very insightful (and entertaining!)
BTW - SQUID might smell pleasant initially, but wear it in the hot sun all day and you'll be attacked by seagulls. :ROFLMAO:
(I'm a Newf)

I'd be interested in the young'uns reviewing your growing whiskey collection.
I can picture it now: Ugh, my tongue is burning.

Back