The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Nurse Dave's Shaving World

Not sure what would be worse the shaving with food products or the heckling during the shave.

Dave…… you never finished the coffee story??? Also in regard to the other comments:

Those that are “concerned” and don’t like our “challenge shaves”- I will reserve explicit comment”

Those that dis our shaving videos, or make uneducated psycho analysis i will just say
“Two words”.

Enjoyed the video, but dude don’t leave us hanging on the coffee journey

Maybe
“The Carafe and the Spouse”.
A story of Coffee
Or something like that or in your case

“Oops. Here is part two”

What are you guys taking about? That was the story. I screwed up and told her the beans for the V60 and the water for the Chemex. So she ended up with fairly dilute coffee.

What are you guys taking about? That was the story. I screwed up and told her the beans for the V60 and the water for the Chemex. So she ended up with fairly dilute coffee.
I think we have All unfortunately gotten the water to coffee ratio wrong before and wound up with coffee that looked like tea The last time though I had that happen I just made a couple of cups of espresso and added them to the coffee and fixed the pot...

Back