The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Nurse Dave's Shaving World

Well.... ummmm... A couple of items noticed as a "proud sponsor" I am laughing almost too hard to post.
@AvocadoQueen thinks you are talking in code. I think you need your meds increased, and or Layoff the morning coffee. So let us review
1. Dave has teen groupies... Can you say "American Beauty" i.e. creepy old man
2. Can take Cornhole and buns and integrate into a commentary
3. Leila thinks your " You got the Big Buns"
4. Dave is a Brat Guy
However, you pulled it off with the punch line.......

.... Panteha ALERT! Even this step off, was not my fault
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

You dare rip the sport of Corn Hole. Finally your elitist true colors have come out.

Now I can hear you say “I’m not an elitist. Some of my best friends play corn hole (While at the same time gazing at one of your fancy schmancy watches while smoking a top level cigar and taking a dram of one of those nose in your air peaty scotches).

And I’d say “That’s just what an elitist San Franciscan would say.”

Spoiler Alert: We down to earth East Coast Men of the People drink Irish Whiskey - with an e.

1658682796948.gif

Next video I’m sure you’ll be knocking Bowling just because you can eat pizza and drink beer while playing.

I suppose you love that Scottish sport of Golf (a sport for those who can’t play sports) just because the clubs cost more than a small sports car.

P.S. I still love you

You dare rip the sport of Corn Hole. Finally your elitist true colors have come out.

Now I can hear you say “I’m not an elitist. Some of my best friends play corn hole (While at the same time gazing at one of your fancy schmancy watches while smoking a top level cigar and taking a dram of one of those nose in your air peaty scotches).

Spoiler Alert: We down to earth East Coast Men of the People drink Irish Whiskey - with an e.

View attachment 89571

Next video I’m sure you’ll be knocking Bowling just because you can eat pizza and drink beer while playing.

I suppose you love that Scottish sport of Golf (a sport for those who can’t play sports) just because the clubs cost more than a small sports car.

P.S. I still love you
It is literally called Corn. Hole.

View attachment 89571

P.S. I still love you
He won’t knock bowling… as I would have to terminate him

Dude bowling ain’t easy. Or at least bowling well enough to be competitive.
Another topic we can discuss today. I have a pretty good history with that sport, and was a direction I could have gone if it was not for my back and neck issues

I had not encountered the sport of corn-hole until I was well into my 40’s. Prior to that it was not a sport that was compatible with younger audiences. It was on a sign outside a video shop saying something like “Corn hole league sign up inside. All welcome” or something to that effect. I was fresh out of the Army and had not been exposed to the game. I nearly crashed my car looking at the sign.

Well.... ummmm... A couple of items noticed as a "proud sponsor" I am laughing almost too hard to post.
@AvocadoQueen thinks you are talking in code. I think you need your meds increased, and or Layoff the morning coffee. So let us review
1. Dave has teen groupies... Can you say "American Beauty" i.e. creepy old man
2. Can take Cornhole and buns and integrate into a commentary
3. Leila thinks your " You got the Big Buns"
4. Dave is a Brat Guy
However, you pulled it off with the punch line.......

.... Panteha ALERT! Even this step off, was not my fault
giphy.gif

giphy.gif
I would like to officially submit this episode for the 2022 Cadre YouTube Awards.

Back