The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Nurse Dave's Journal

Sat:

2262 days of consecutive shaving - 1024 open-blade
Rockwell 6S w/ Feather (3)
Leftovers
Blue Honeycomb
Thayers Lemon
Nivea 2:1

Sunday:

2263 days of consecutive shaving - 1024 open-blade
Asylum "The Doctor" RX w/ Feather Proguard (1)
CBL Litsea Cubeba
Big Green
Thayers Lemon
Truefitt & Hill West Indian Limes

Video posted

IMG_0338.jpeg

2264 days of consecutive shaving - 1024 open-blade
Asylum "The Doctor" RX w/ Feather Proguard (2)
Leftovers
Big Green
Thayers Lemon

Yep, I just grabbed what I used yesterday and used it again. I did however pull traction to get that wet skin BBS that makes the dolphins scream. Long, hot weekend. My wife is having a fairly serious surgery in two weeks, and had several appointments Friday to prep for that. Then we went and picked-up my daughter to come home for the weekend. Out to lunch with her and then tri-tip for dinner as it was also our 10th wedding anniversary. Saturday we went to the city for dinner and a show to see Wicked. It was flippin' 90 degrees in San Francisco. Sup with that??? Then yesterday I took my wife to the airport and she'll be gone for the week for work. So it's video games, just started Metro, and stupid action movies for me for the week.

2264 days of consecutive shaving - 1024 open-blade
Asylum "The Doctor" RX w/ Feather Proguard (2)
Leftovers
Big Green
Thayers Lemon

Yep, I just grabbed what I used yesterday and used it again. I did however pull traction to get that wet skin BBS that makes the dolphins scream. Long, hot weekend. My wife is having a fairly serious surgery in two weeks, and had several appointments Friday to prep for that. Then we went and picked-up my daughter to come home for the weekend. Out to lunch with her and then tri-tip for dinner as it was also our 10th wedding anniversary. Saturday we went to the city for dinner and a show to see Wicked. It was flippin' 90 degrees in San Francisco. Sup with that??? Then yesterday I took my wife to the airport and she'll be gone for the week for work. So it's video games, just started Metro, and stupid action movies for me for the week.
and loads of poor food choices...... as it should be

Could I get a scent description on the Eleven Apollo?
Apollo: Top - Black Currant, Bergamot, Apple and Pineapple, Middle - Rose, Birch, Jasmine and Patchouli, Base - Oakmoss, Musk, Ambergris (synthetic), and Vanilla

Inspired by Creed Aventus, this is what astronauts should smell like.

Julien Base ingredients: Stearic Acid, Water, Tallow, Glycerin, Potassium Hydroxide, Shea Butter, Kokum Butter, Castor Oil, Mango Butter, Sodium Hydroxide, Fragrance, Grapeseed Oil, Apricot Kernel Oil, Hydrolyzed Silk, Vodka Martini, Sodium Lactate, Allantoin, Tocopherol Acetate

Interesting it says Creed Aventus, I get more of the musk or patchouli coming through than sweetness.

2266 days of consecutive shaving - 1025 open-blade
Asylum "The Doctor" RX w/ Feather Proguard (3)
Razor Master Jura
Sorrentino Sea Foam
Thayers Lemon
Jo Malone Silver Birch & Lavender

Lame busy day today. Have a budget meeting early then have to drive to a clinic for almost 4 hours of meeting, then back to the office. I really try to start or end the day somewhere if I have to travel. BUT in good news, it was nice and cool at night, and with my wife gone the windows were open to the fullest extent allowed by law. I did NOT want to get out of bed this morning. At least there is a free lunch in there somewhere.
IMG_0379.jpeg

2267 days of consecutive shaving - 1025 open-blade
Occam OREN w/ Feather Proguard (6)
Wet Shaving Products Black Amber Vanille
Wolf Whiskers Zydeco Zao in Aztec Gold and Heart of Gryffindor w/ 2-band badger knot
Thayers Lemon
Mark Buxton Nameless

The off-site yesterday wasn't too bad. It's always a little rough making progress with larger groups you want to drive the process themselves. Lunch was a little odd, but luckily a Cobb salad was saved at the office for me to have today. Halfway through the wife being gone and stupid movie watching continues. You know the ones. Where the bad guys can't hit anything and the sniper has golden bullets. It's like Star Wars, but with camo. I took the young one out to a sports bar for dinner because they have great burgers, fries, and onion rings. Wife doesn't care to go there, so score one for us.

Tyre Spikes.jpg

I took the young one out to a sports bar for dinner because they have great burgers, fries, and onion rings. Wife doesn't care to go there, so score one for us.
Did said sports bar have a tiny skirt theme...or a large boobs theme? And did you watch the Dodgers game or the Golden Knights game? Or both?

Did said sports bar have a tiny skirt theme...or a large boobs Wai Lin theme? And did you watch the Dodgers game or the Golden Knights game? Or both?
You sure are an inquisitive little fella. No short skirts or exposed body parts. Middle-aged server working her tail off. TONs of TVs though and couldn't help notice the Dodgers were on several of them and thought you must be pleased with the high run count I saw.

2268 days of consecutive shaving - 1026 open-blade
Tedalus Essence w/ Feather Proguard (1)
Wet Shaving Products Black Amber Vanille
Gray Dog Education History
Thayers Lemon
Galimard Sensuel Safron

Made it through another one. I woke up late and embraced it instead of running around. I rarely get a good full night's sleep so I just counted the win and showed up at work an hour later than usual. I don't want Dave to worry though. Should still be enough time to check-in on the 60-second scorcher cigar deals today.

Citroen2CV.jpg

Sat:

2269 days of consecutive shaving - 1027 open-blade
Tedalus Essence w/ Feather Proguard (2)
Central Texas Soaps Weekend Rodeo
Gray Dog Education History
Thayers Lemon
Tom Ford Tuscan Leather

You know you're doing something right when your wife is loading something into the back of her SUV and says "Hey, my car smells good. Oh wait, that's you."

IMG_0405.jpeg
Zorin's Airship

Back