The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Nurse Dave's Journal

I don’t have a gif to post however the significance of this Birthday is monumental as we, the TSC, has a living fossil among us. As we wish this living dinosaur a Happy Birthday please be kind as in his dementia he still believes his Cheesegrater is the best SE. it is sad when one’s mind goes.
Felix Cumpleanos David. Hope it is a great day filled with Ensure, colored depends, a good cigar and a dram

Note** if you did not get a watch…. You suck😎🤪🤪🤪😂😂😂

Happy B day buddy. There I have wished you this three times already so my job is done

Happy Birthday brother🤪🤪🤪

Wed:

2022 shave #273 (DE:54 SE:68 Str:150 Cart:0) - 1527 days of consecutive shaving
Tedalus Essence w/ Wizamet (2)
Stirling Texas on Fire
Maggard synth
Quinn Cucumber Mint
Nivea 2:1
Stirling Texas on Fire AS
Imaginary Authors Camp Heartache

Video posted

2022 shave #274 (DE:55 SE:68 Str:150 Cart:0) - 1528 days of consecutive shaving
The Holy Black SR-71 w/ Wizamet (3)
Storybook Soapworks Visions and Revisions
Sorrentino Seafoam
Quinn Cucumber Mint
Storybook Soapworks Visions and Revisions AS

Sad that S.S. is out of business every time I use one of his soaps. I hold on to hope that when he's done with school it might come back, but I guess I'm betting it won't. Never understand why a successful company would just go away instead of selling their recipes or whatnot to someone else. The world deserves more of this.

In other news, I do hold out hope that Gear will be announcing Friday tomorrow. And a little less hope I'll be announcing winning bingo later today.
C7D2918B-E684-4DE2-9262-9F1B2506143B.jpeg

Sunday:

2022 shave #277 (DE:56 SE:70 Str:150 Cart:0) - 1531 days of consecutive shaving
Rockwell 6S w/ Wizamet (1)
Crowne & Crane Barista
Wolf Whiskers
Le Labo Coffee scrub
Quinn Cucumber Mint
Le Labo aftershave
Le Labo Patchouli 24

Video posted