The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Nurse Dave's Journal

Sunday's Shave

THE STUFF:

View attachment 61235

THE SHAVE:
A "rinse, lather repeat" shave from yesterday, but today I really enjoyed it with a Str8 and no time contraints. Another wonderful shave

OTHER RAMBLINGS:
Lazy Sunday today, maybe some grilling, a scotch review video, getting some samples ready for another tasting, a cigar and just wasting time on the porch.

THE KONA FILES:
Goofy Dog, Ruger and Maui are planning something big, but under the guise that, to them as well it is a lazy Sunday. Today upon awakening all three were in the den, in tactical positions. Just laying there pretending to nap, although without even opening his eyes, the "Thump, Thump" of a wagging tail gave up the jig. Gonna have to to better than that Kona, as the cats confirmed by immediately "waking up" and glared at him. Played a bit of fetch, and he disturbed a bunch of Butterflies. It was almost surreal and once he hopped in the bushes ( weeds ) he just stood there with hundreds, if not thousands if little butterflies engulfing him. It stopped and he would do it again, and just sit down and observe. Made me think of the Heart song "Dog & Butterfly". Really it was Magical to watch. This is a Really Special Pooch.

Thanks for stopping by and Video posted soon
Sounds like a great way to start the day! Are you rubbing it in on Nurse Dave’s journal? 😜

2021 shave #263 (DE:95 SE:81 Str:87 Cart:0) - 1154 days of consecutive shaving
Shavette w/ Wizamet (1)
Oleo Soapworks New City
Graydog Education History
Alum
Thayers Lemon
Nivea 2:1
Tom Ford Tuscan Leather

Got away with one today as I felt the blade dig in on a static touchdown. No blood, no foul.
684FC6DE-4C91-4B66-A7D1-30CF3CCB9492.jpeg

Racing stripe avoided

giphy.gif

Ya, I noticed that when I got to work. I figured ya’ll are smart and could figure it out.

Back