The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Nurse Dave's Journal

2020 shave #308 (DE:108 SE:79 Str:120 Cart:0) - 810 days of consecutive shaving
Rockwell 6S w/ Wizamet (1)
Paladin Neptune El Dorado
Shave Revolution Oud Wood
Alum
Thayers Lemon
Nivea 2:1
Tom Ford Oud Minerale

Overall good weekend. Got the tree trimmed without anyone needing to call Ben. Now that I have a 14' trimmer I want to trim more stuff! Then just some easy chores. Filled some fountain pens. I'm starting to watch a series where Ewan McGregor and a buddy did a motorcycle road trip from the southern tip of Chile to LA, on electric Harleys. Enjoyable Zoom on Sunday and here we are back at it.

Not the greatest way to start the week, but if you look at it another way, it can only get better from here on out!

Actually, it wasn't a very smart choice for that type of journey, other than to see if they could. Everything they were using were prototypes. They had two electric pick-up trucks as part of the crew as well which were built a week or two before the start.

But for local riding, if you pair the torque and smoothness of electric motors with a bike, they should be a lot of fun.

I'm starting to watch a series where Ewan McGregor and a buddy did a motorcycle road trip from the southern tip of Chile to LA, on electric Harleys.
Where would they recharge?
Edit: Never mind. Posted too soon. That's the type of thing you do young, or not at all.

2020 shave #309 (DE:108 SE:80 Str:120 Cart:0) - 811 days of consecutive shaving
Blacklands Vector w/ Kai Pink (5)
Oz purple
Oz Winter
Alum
Thayers Lemon
Nivea 2:1
Prorasso Mint and Rosemary talc
Marc-Antoine B683

Hey, you guys ever hear about this Vector? It's a pretty decent shave. The COVID funk has set in again I believe and it feels like life is just going through the motions. I'm sure a lot of it is work issues being in limbo here for a while as things get sorted out. The holidays are coming as well and of course, it's clear it's not going to be like any other year. I'm starting to try to think of things that will make it more enjoyable for the kids.

Back