The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Nurse Dave's Journal

@Dave in KY My cromagnum brain has things pop into it sometimes while reading posts. Also visuals are much more effective when dealing with most of the internet.

2020 shave #269 (DE:98 SE:69 Str:101 Cart:0) - 772 days of consecutive shaving
Blacklands Vector w/ Kai Pink (4)
RazoRock synth
CBL Earl Grey
Alum
Thayers Lemon
Nivea 2:1
Le Labo Tabac

Friday my peeps! Boy howdy, looking forward to this weekend! Nothing planned, but I'm all caught up with school for the week, which means getting a jump start on next week.

I was looking for a certain CBL soap the other day and ran across my box o small tubs of CBL. Figured I'd throw some of his old skool stuff into the mix. I've also been doing some extra sprays of scent figuring most of the time I'm in my office by myself. Sometimes it's not the right choice with those that are stronger.

2020 shave #270 (DE:98 SE:69 Str:102 Cart:0) - 773 days of consecutive shaving
Feather SS w/ Feather Proguard (6)
Brass boar
CBL Cut Tobacco
Alum
Thayers Lemon
Talc
Marc-Antoine B683

Well yesterday went off the rails. Had OSHA show up for a little look/see so that ate up a good portion of the day. So looking forward to this weekend. Starting off with breakfast on the deck, which hasn’t happened in too long. Interesting fact; I’m not a big hanging outdoors type of person and this is the first time in my life I think my feet have ever been tanned. Errands and such today so all that is hopefully left is zoom and a head start on school.

Thanks for not posting a feet pic of the day!

Man, one tough thing with the frags, finding ones that don't blow the doors off at work. Well even at home, I can't always handle the powerhouses. But then again, if you got it flaunt it!

Hope that all was in order with OSHA. Gotta stay safe, in all manners of speaking.

Sunburned feet are a terrible thing! Introduce the pale piggies in small doses! I accidentally allowed mine to burn once and will not allow it to happen again.
That’s why I finally have a tan. Able to have my coffee out there in the morning for a few months

2020 shave #271 (DE:98 SE:69 Str:103 Cart:0) - 774 days of consecutive shaving
Feather SS w/ Kai Pink (1)
Oz purple
Eufros Park Ave
Alum
Thayers Lemon

It’s hot here. I don’t appreciate sweating while I shave.

2020 shave #272 (DE:98 SE:69 Str:104 Cart:0) - 775 days of consecutive shaving
Feather SS w/ Kai Pink (2)
Sorrentino Oregon State
CBL Blueberry Muffin
Alum
Thayers Lemon
Prorasso Mint and Rosemary talc

This soap is strong! I wouldn’t say blueberry though, it’s more Grape Bubble Yum. Made it through the shave without sweating but doing so now with my morning iced coffee.

Got one assignment for school done yesterday so I’m on good track. Not going to be in the mood to do much today. I thought it was supposed to be cooler today, but it feels like we’re starting where we left off yesterday. Hope to work up the give a damn to give myself another home haircut.

Back