The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Nurse Dave's Journal

Next shave just reach waaaay back into the farthest reaches of the darkest, dankest part of your soap storage and see what you fish up! 😂

2020 shave #261 (DE:94 SE:68 Str:97 Cart:0) - 764 days of consecutive shaving
Psycho w/ Feather (1)
L&L Grooming After the Rain
Alum
Thayers Lemon
Nivea 2:1
L&L Grooming After the Rain AS
Missoni

Well first, Mark made me listen to Nine Inch Nails. I'm coming down from that and grooving on his other entry. Things are going well with my 3017. Though have some building irritation on my neckle region. I think these wonderful modern razors make me forget to think about pressure when using other DEs and SEs and I get gotten.

I didn't get any school work done last night 'cause of the cadre. That's cool, I spend most of the day working on a paper and needed a break. Back to the grindstone. Or at least writing about it.

Well first, Mark made me listen to Nine Inch Nails. I'm coming down from that and grooving on his other entry.
Gotta get you out of your comfort zone, Dave. ;)

giphy.gif

Nice read Dave! Hopefully the school work isn’t piling on you. That was my only complaint about online courses. My professors thought that taking a class online automatically gave us an extra 4 hours in the day to do homework.

Sometimes relationships are the most important thing. Hope you get caught up on your school work!

Nothing wrong with a little NIN in your life either...

Nice read Dave! Hopefully the school work isn’t piling on you. That was my only complaint about online courses. My professors thought that taking a class online automatically gave us an extra 4 hours in the day to do homework.
I actually wish it could remain online. If we were meeting, I'd have to dive an hour each way. Plus then they can see when you're not paying attention.

2020 shave #262 (DE:95 SE:68 Str:97 Cart:0) - 765 days of consecutive shaving
Rockwell 6S w/ Wizamet (1)
L&L Grooming After the Rain
Alum
Thayers Lemon
Nivea 2:1
Yardley Equity talc
Louis Vuitton Ombre Nomade

Well, my 3017 comes to a successful end with an empty tub of soap. This was the first tub I ever bought and the only one I had for a little while. I remember even putting the leftover lather back in the tub for a while because I felt like I was wasting it. I think it must have been somewhere around 4 years ago? I'm never going to use up all this stuff!

Last edited:
Back