The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Nurse Dave's Journal

2020 shave #199 (DE:71 SE:49 Str:77 Cart:0) - 707 days of consecutive shaving
Rockwell Model T w/ Israeli Personna (3)
Sorrentino Blonde Vixen
CBL Roasted Oatmeal Stout
Alum
Thayers Lemon
Nivea 2:1
Proraso Mint and Rosemary talc
Le Labo Patchouli 24

Wanted to reach for something different today and came up with the Model T. Meh. I do like the scent of the Proraso talc. The bigger container and openings had me having to check for visible powder before leaving the den.

Things are going alright at work. Over the halfway mark of being on-call. Some evening calls, but no middle of the night stuff yet. Finally got a position approved after 7 months of red tape so that's a big win. And I'm loving distance meetings now. I do miss seeing people. But with 8 meetings today, there would be no way I could continue my EDC shopping if I had to be at all of them in person.

I was curious if the model T was similar to the 6C or 6S. It seemed like a pretty good razor off of the reviews I read. Congrats on getting the new position approved!

I was curious if the model T was similar to the 6C or 6S. It seemed like a pretty good razor off of the reviews I read. Congrats on getting the new position approved!
Once I get out of lazy mode I’ll likely put it up on BST.

Needed a door between me and the world for a little moment tonight.

2020 shave #200 (DE:71 SE:50 Str:77 Cart:0) - 707 days of consecutive shaving
Occam OREN w/ Kai Pink (5)
Paladin Vintage Port Cleo
Wholly Kaw Tempest
Alum
Thayers Lemon
Marc-Antoine B683

2020 shave #199 (DE:71 SE:49 Str:77 Cart:0) - 707 days of consecutive shaving
Rockwell Model T w/ Israeli Personna (3)
Sorrentino Blonde Vixen
CBL Roasted Oatmeal Stout
Alum
Thayers Lemon
Le Labo Patchouli 24

Wanted to reach for something different today and came up with the Model T. Meh. I do like the scent of the Proraso talc. The bigger container and openings had me having to check for visible powder before leaving the den.

Things are going alright at work. Over the halfway mark of being on-call. Some evening calls, but no middle of the night stuff yet. Finally got a position approved after 7 months of red tape so that's a big win. And I'm loving distance meetings now. I do miss seeing people. But with 8 meetings today, there would be no way I could continue my EDC shopping if I had to be at all of them in person.
Did you or Dave do your stunt shave Yet??

Cmon Man. Fans are waiting

vVt9ZflEQplKefIfk4Ers6pbFFzvBPrPed_3k0f507U.gif

2020 shave #201 (DE:72 SE:50 Str:77 Cart:0) - 708 days of consecutive shaving
Rockwell 6S w/ Feather (1)
Graydog Quilt
T+S Morikami
Alum
Thayers Lemon
T+S Morikami AS
Truefitt & Hill West Indian Limes

This is a good scent. Winner of a blind buy. Layered it with some lime to finish off. What doesn't smell good is my alum. It's gotten a funk to it. I've taken to leaving the container open to air it out the last few days with no improvement.

CC9A34D8-0DE5-4155-B8B3-CEFB52334DAF.jpeg

Friday shave:

2020 shave #202 (DE:73 SE:50 Str:77 Cart:0) - 709 days of consecutive shaving
Rockwell 6S w/ Feather (2)
?
Stirling Christmas Eve
Alum
Thayers Lemon
Stirling Christmas Eve AS

Been loving my Evergreen bath soap from Stirling so decided to embrace the scent for the full shave.

Back