The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Nearing 300 Members ???

ive been training with these a little at a time. Burn time is about 10 minutes, but not really terrible. The overall taste was compromised in order to inject heat.
Wait?! Burn time 10 minutes?! Is that like if I chow the whole bag or is that like if I taste just one (‘cause no body can eat just one)?

I eat them one at a time (and suffer through it) put it away then do it again later. this bag has been around since before Thanksgiving!

I believe Chad nailed it down already. We're waiting for Chris to nail down if and what though. And why do the new memberships slow down when we get so close. Has the application been lengthened or is it going thru more red tape?? 😂
Chad's like to my post showed up as fast as my refresh from posting. Can he read while we're typing 😜😂😎

Lol I am so busy at work I can't get on as much right now. But I get notifications for likes, mentions, reports, and items I follow. So I can at least keep up on those items. Now on my way to another meeting about sending more people to work at home

Back