The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Nearing 300 Members ???

Just joined minutes ago. I am excited to contribute to Shaving Cadre forum. Happy to hear this forum reached 300 members :)
Happy you found us here at TSC! Welcome to the Cadre! Pull up a chair and jump in a conversation! We want to all about you...well at least all about you shaving! 🤪

I’m here...sort of. I’ve been SUPER busy the past 10 days or so, with tons going on at home and the office. Then on Friday the California governor ordered all California residents to merge work and home ...nope. One day of that and I’ve decided to increase my social distancing (by about 13 miles). I am now working in an office by myself all ALONE.
Perhaps I will make some time to fulfill my promise to expose myself to Ghostly epigastric pain, risking mortal injury as I munch and crunch the ghost pepper seasoned tater chips.

I’m here...sort of. I’ve been SUPER busy the past 10 days or so, with tons going on at home and the office. Then on Friday the California governor ordered all California residents to merge work and home ...nope. One day of that and I’ve decided to increase my social distancing (by about 13 miles). I am now working in an office by myself all ALONE.
Perhaps I will make some time to fulfill my promise to expose myself to Ghostly epigastric pain, risking mortal injury as I munch and crunch the ghost pepper seasoned tater chips.
I hope they are the lower level ones like I’m using. They are plenty hot.

Back