The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Nearing 300 Members ???

What happened to the 2 Paqui chips? Were you not serious? C'mon man! Do it!
I’m not entirely sure what those are. It’s probably a safe bet I could handle one, two in quick succession would probably be ok but doing two seated by minutes would be a problem. Since I’d probably be doing it at the office I wouldn’t want it to cause any particular gastrointestinal “issues”...or result in my unexpected DEATH.

@NurseDave, unfortunately my boss won’t allow me to show up to work with blue hair or a tattoo logo on my forehead

The Paqui chips in a bag are very hot for me. I bought a bag so I eat one chip when I have a “gotta have carbs” event. I don’t think I could eat two.

This is about the best price I've seen for them lately. including with the shipping.

Bump for YouKnowWho #1

So we only need 8 more to hit 300 now. How about some firmer commitments from our last owner on what they're gonna do for their site growth spike. @BarberDave is doing a tattoo. What say you @CBLindsay ??

1. @BarberDave - TSC Tattoo
2. @CBLindsay - Undecided and Uncommitted
3. @Cvargo - Paqui One Chip Challenge
YES! That’s what I’ll do, the undecided challenge. ....maybe.

Hey, I shaved with ONE blade/razor the whole of February AND finished off my tub of Ghost town barber (I just didn’t post pictures yet). I have been silently supporting the cause, like the silent source of scent that clears a room when the party is over ...I’m ready to do my part, as long as it’s pretty easy and doesn’t involve needles & permanent ink, superglue (bad memories), flaming hemorrhoids, unnecessary baldness (why tempt the hair gods), high heels, frozen ANYTHING, jumping out/off of anything higher than 8 inches (6 if my eyes are closed), singing/chanting/reciting poetry, costume jewelry (real diamonds or nothing at all) and I’m leaning heavy against wearing makeup and drag for the weekend too. But other than that I’m all in.

Back