The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Nearing 300 Members ???

and I think you are correct all 3 of us for 300 should get the tattoo, and I already have a tattoo on a cheek of which I cannot show in a family forum, however lets just say they are green feet, LOL and yes @uacowboy you can film it I only use one tattoo artist so we are good
I was thinking it was a tattoo of Roy Orbison...

What mama dont know.gif

100% need to FB live the events!
Speaking of...... @Cvargo what do you guys think about utilizing FB live? I'm part of a group that has a ton of members that do FB live events daily. I've done a couple for them, and they are really fun. I know we don't use our FB page for much, but it could be interesting. We maybe don't have the right type of FB page for it though.

I've mentioned that a few times, and big Chad did it once. Trouble is I don't think we have enough folks that would tune in at watch one live to make it interactive which is the only benefit.

Especially all of us that shave before the sun it up.

Speaking of...... @Cvargo what do you guys think about utilizing FB live? I'm part of a group that has a ton of members that do FB live events daily. I've done a couple for them, and they are really fun. I know we don't use our FB page for much, but it could be interesting. We maybe don't have the right type of FB page for it though.
I think you can do it on our FB page.

I've mentioned that a few times, and big Chad did it once. Trouble is I don't think we have enough folks that would tune in at watch one live to make it interactive which is the only benefit.

I did it on YouTube one time. Then they changed their live policy. Can't do it anymore

I think you can do it on our FB page.
But since it's a Page, and not a Group, I don't know how posting from members would go. On the pages I own, other people's posts go in a different area that the stuff I post.

uh Nope, and @Cvargo the TSC logo is not worth it??? you designed it

Logos change over time. If I were to get a tattoo I think I would want it referee related but can't think of anything worth getting. Next time I am in AZ maybe you can convince me. cookies, brownies, and cash are the best bribes.

Back