The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Marvel Cinematic Universe

Just got back from End Game.

Wow!
I know, I know No spoilers..

I wasn't expecting it to live up to it's name to the degree it did. Was disappointed in how one character was portrayed.
Overall ........like you said "WOW!"

Last edited:
Just saw Endgame...damn.

That didn’t entirely go down as expected...so many questions!

I thought Endgame was sort of lackluster. It was slow, and way too long.... and normally I don't complain about movies being long, because I want to see as much as possible, but I thought many of the scenes were slow and too long. The battle part was good. It did what it needed to I guess, I was just hoping for more. Not really sure what I was expecting really.

I may be the only person in America who has never watched an Avengers-related movie. Spider-Man and Big Hero 6 are as close to Marvel as I come.

Three. Can't get into it. I mean come on, it's not like they are X-men or anything. :cool:

and it's all owned by Disney now too...
Fun fact, especially for @Spider because he mentioned wanting to take a cruise sometime. Disney Cruise Line has a few Marvel Days at Sea scheduled on their ships every year. Get your pic with some of the Marvel characters in addition to Sailor Mickey.

Back