The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Let me introduce myself. The L behind LNHC

Well...I guess that means the Cadre is keeping you in business! Thanks for all the hard work you do Lisa. Thank you for the wonderful products you put out. And thank you for supporting TSC!
Your welcome and thanks to all of you guys for your awesome support!

I just wanted to take another moment and thank Lisa @LNHC for renewing her artisan membership here! She has been here since the beginning and I know I speak for Dave, Chris, and I we love the relationship we have with her business! Join me in thanking Lisa for continuing her support here at TSC

Lisa I've alway been a fan of your brand and I have a few of your soaps I enjoy and as one soap maker to another maybe one day in the future we should do a collaboration like I did with Chris from CBL. It would be fun and glad your a vendor on this fine Shaving forum.

🙂 (y)

I just wanted to take another moment and thank Lisa @LNHC for renewing her artisan membership here! She has been here since the beginning and I know I speak for Dave, Chris, and I we love the relationship we have with her business! Join me in thanking Lisa for continuing her support here at TSC
Dido thank you for the opportunity.
💕💕 xoxoxo
Lisa

Thanks Lisa! You have become a staple in my house! Not just shave soap...but all sorts of your products! My pregnant wife loves the Mega Rich Butter for a belly butter and I use it daily on her swollen feet for a foot rub. She LOVES the Emu/Hemp Lotion for her hands, elbows, legs, and any other body part she feel the need to moisturize. Of course we both love your bar soaps, and I cannot live without your shampoo and conditioner! Yup...the Danger household seriously uses your products! Thanks again for renewing!

P.S. - I owe you several reviews of the butter and lotions.

Good morning Lisa @LNHC , I've been watching your site and the release of the new base. Seen a few scents added over the months. Curious if you plan to bring back Somali Rose, or if it is a retired scent. Thanks in advance.

Back