The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Let me introduce myself. The L behind LNHC

What, you too lazy to use google??
1f602.png

J/K, our vendors should use the forum to the full extent to advertise their store and products.

Lisa, may I suggest making a sticky post in your forum with all the pertinent info, and then lock it, to keep in non-cluttered.
okay, I'll work on it. Thanks

What, you too lazy to use google??

J/K, our vendors should use the forum to the full extent to advertise their store and products.

Lisa, may I suggest making a sticky post in your forum with all the pertinent info, and then lock it, to keep in non-cluttered.

I would but my hands are full

Thanks for the introduction Lisa, and we are so very glad to have you here

Great intro vendor thread, Lisa!

I really enjoy your Tobacco and Bay scented shaving soap! I need to pick up some of your newer scents sometime soon. And, I need to pick up your shampoo bar. So many products I want to try!

Welcome, Lisa! I've enjoyed your shaving soap since I ordered a tin of Cedar & Saffron a while back, and your post shave elixir is among the best I've tried yet. It's about time to order some more, since I keep letting people borrow it and they keep not giving it back. It's good to have you here at TSC.

Well...I guess that means the Cadre is keeping you in business! Thanks for all the hard work you do Lisa. Thank you for the wonderful products you put out. And thank you for supporting TSC!

Back