The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Let’s have a contest! We have a winner!

Thanks KJ. I’m actually lucky enough to already own and enjoy this soap, so please take the sample you’ve set aside for me and Pay It Forward to another forum member (or keep it for yourself, which you may wish to do because this is a sneaky addictive soap).

Thanks KJ. I’m actually lucky enough to already own and enjoy this soap, so please take the sample you’ve set aside for me and Pay It Forward to another forum member (or keep it for yourself, which you may wish to do because this is a sneaky addictive soap).
You got it. Now that's 3 samples to PIF...

I love this idea and very kind of you KJ. This may be the one and only time I make this very labor intensive shave soap and I’ve wanted others to enjoy it. Just so you guys know I made this soap in honor of an old shaving buddy who was one of the first people that welcomed me to the wet shaving community and he was a book of knowledge when it came to vintage razor and taught me a lot throughout the years about the hobby in general. He knew I was in the product development business and he was one of the first people to encourage me to start making shaving products and he said it numerous times as I discussed different aromas I’d like to do if and when I decided to jump into the business and every time he’s say I don’t care what aromas you do but please make me a real pure Vanilla shave soap with nothing else in it but Vanilla as I’ve never seen one. Well he unfortunately passed away and never got to have his wish of using his real Vanilla shave soap so that’s the short story of how this came to be. So I kept my promise to him at least. Hope he’s looking down with a smile on his face.

@Spider I didn't know you had even picked the winners !! Could I be so bold as to ask who won if that's okay so we can congratulate them?
It was in my post….
For everyone who entered my PIF, the samples went out today. Sorry for the delay.
I actually posted it before, but I don’t know what happened to it. I had 3 samples to PIF and 3 people signed up… so you all get one.

It was in my post….

I actually posted it before, but I don’t know what happened to it. I had 3 samples to PIF and 3 people signed up… so you all get one.
Thank you. I saw where you posted about the original people in the original contest but didn't know who the additional 3 who were included were..Upon thinking about it , I just realized something , So does that mean I got one too ? If so then I would like to say Thank you for that too and..... Thank you for the reply I appreciate it a lot ....

Was out of town yesterday so I just got a chance to open my package from @Spider. Looking forward to trying the soap sample this afternoon!

Thanks again KJ.

Back