The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Let’s have a contest! We have a winner!

Dragonsbeard

Shave Enthusiast
Artisan Retailer
UPDATE: We have a winner!

So with 5 correct guesses out of 8. @Spider has won the contest and the prize.
Check out the correct answers below.

I accepted answers for Remede if the word Unscented was used even though the correct answer was Sensitive Unscented. I should have made that question a little more clearly said so that's why I accepted both Sensitive and Unscented as correct answers.
Below are all the correct answers and I just want you to know I checked my sales to confirm these numbers. Some of what you thought were the correct answers were very close. For example, Succes was the most Popular EDP up until the last few months and now the Mysore Santal has moved to number one since it got noticed on Basenotes. Clean, Colonia, and especially Greenfresh are catching up to the Lavender Supreme for best-selling Skin Food Splash but still just a little behind. So a lot of very close answers.

In the end, it was @Spider that got the most correct answers and I'm mucho impressed with the one answer to what two products are only 95% Natural with the Dragonsbeard V1 answer as it wasn't until the Dragonsbeard V2 that I made the aroma blend 100% natural. The Vanilla Safi and Custom Vanilla Safi Remede Serum will be sent to you. Just let me know what skin type serum you'd like.

KJ Big congrats and could you please send me an email so I can get your prize out to you @EthosGroomingEseentials@gmail.com

I wish there were more participants but I've been somewhat of a ghost around here for a while so I completely understand and that will change as you will see moving forward.

Thanks to all that gave it a shot!

Health and Happiness!

Frank

Ok since I’m back on the Cadre ( I’m checking in ) I figure let’s have some fun by having a contest.

Here’s the prize. A 4 oz jar of the Vanilla Safi Shave soap and a Custom Remède Serum with the Vanilla Safi Aroma Bllend.
Retail price of the Shave soap $125..00

Retail price of the Custom Vanilla Safi Remède Serum - $75

Yeah I know it’s expensive but it’s the real deal with my Madagascar Vanilla Bean infusion and the aroma ingredient that really drove the price up is the Vanilla Absolute. So I thought this would be a good prize.

ok here’s the questions you have to answer and the first person that gets all of them right immediately wins. If no one guesses all the questions right by the end of the contest the person with the highest correct answers wins and if there’s a draw then it will go to the one that answered first. So for example. If theres The contest will end on Friday the 13th lol
Here are the questions.
Oh amdanswering please put your answer with the right number before them.
you can fill in the questions as you figure them out, so give it some thought. Obviously the questions are a about Ethos products. Lol

1. What shave soap sold out the fastest after release? - Dragonsbeard V2
2. What shave soap do I get the most requests to make? - Dragonsberd V3 and V2 got as many as well.
3. What Skin Food Splash is the most popular? - Lavender Supreme
4. What EDT/EDP is the most popular? - Mysore Santal
5. What 2 aroma blends are only 95 % all natural? - Succes and Dragonsbeard V1
6. What one aroma ingredient is the hardest to get and the most expensive I use in my products up till now? - Mysore Sandalwood Oil
7. What Remède Serum is the most popular? - Sensitive Unscented
8. What First Lather sells the best? - Unscented

Ok that’s 8 questions and a suggestion. Check out my website as there may be some info on there that will help you with the questions. Ethosgroomingessentials.com

Good luck
all and let’s make this fun!
I need some fun times!

Contest starts NOW!

D010D8B2-78D6-4E23-9559-BEBE0C71304E.jpeg

Last edited:
Ok since I’m back on the Cadre ( I’m checking in ) I figure let’s have some fun by having a contest.

Here’s the prize. A 4 oz jar of the Vanilla Safi Shave soap and a Custom Remède Serum with the Vanilla Safi Aroma Bllend.
Retail price of the Shave soap $125..00

Retail price of the Custom Vanilla Safi Remède Serum - $75

Yeah I know it’s expensive but it’s the real deal with my Madagascar Vanilla Bean infusion and the aroma ingredient that really drove the price up is the Vanilla Absolute. So I thought this would be a good prize.

ok here’s the questions you have to answer and the first person that gets all of them right immediately wins. If no one guesses all the questions right by the end of the contest the person with the highest correct answers wins and if there’s a draw then it will go to the one that answered first. So for example. If theres The contest will end on Friday the 13th lol
Here are the questions.
Oh amdanswering please put your answer with the right number before them.
you can fill in the questions as you figure them out, so give it some thought. Obviously the questions are a about Ethos products. Lol

1. What shave soap sold out the fastest after release?
2. What shave soap do I get the most requests to make?
3. What Skin Food Splash is the most popular?
4. What EDT/EDP is the most popular?
5. What 2 aroma blends are only 95 % all natural?
6. What one aroma ingredient is the hardest to get and the most expensive I use in my products up till now?
7. What Remède Serum is the most popular?
8. What First Lather sells the best?

Ok that’s 8 questions and a suggestion. Check out my website as there may be some info on there that will help you with the questions. Ethosgroomingessentials.com

Good luck
all and let’s make this fun!
I need some fun times!

Contest starts NOW!

View attachment 57231

Well since I DONTE KNOW any of the Answers. To any of your Questions.
Congrats to the winner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s about guessing. Well and looking up sone info if your not familiar with ETHOS. I’m sure your not alone Lol

Wow, thanks Frank!
Here’s my shot-in-the-dark 😂

1. What shave soap sold out the fastest after release? Sandalwood
2. What shave soap do I get the most requests to make? Dragonsbeard - CORRECT.
3. What Skin Food Splash is the most popular? Clean
4. What EDT/EDP is the most popular? Succes
5. What 2 aroma blends are only 95 % all natural? Melange d’Agrumes and Succes
6. What one aroma ingredient is the hardest to get and the most expensive I use in my products up till now? Mysore Sandalwood - CORRECT.
7. What Remède Serum is the most popular? Unscented - CORRECT.
8. What First Lather sells the best? Lavender supreme

Last edited by a moderator:
Shooting from the hip:

1. What shave soap sold out the fastest after release? Succes
3. What Skin Food Splash is the most popular? Green Fresh
4. What EDT/EDP is the most popular? Colonia
5. What 2 aroma blends are only 95 % all natural? Melange d’Agrumes and Vanilla Safi
6. What one aroma ingredient is the hardest to get and the most expensive I use in my products up till now? Vanilla
7. What Remède Serum is the most popular? Unscented - CORRECT.
8. What First Lather sells the best? Lavender supreme

Well I have no idea. But congrats to whoever wins. I have never been able to try your stuff since the original dragon'sbeard pass around and I had a reaction to it. Well congrats to whoever wins and thanks for doing this contest

Dragonsblood version 1
Dragonsblood - CORRECT.
Greenfresh
Succes
vanilla / lavender
6. What one aroma ingredient is the hardest to get and the most expensive I use in my products up till now?
sandalwood - CORRECT.
normal

Well since I DONTE KNOW any of the Answers. To any of your Questions.
Congrats to the winner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I have no idea. But congrats to whoever wins. I have never been able to try your stuff since the original dragon'sbeard pass around and I had a reaction to it. Well congrats to whoever wins and thanks for doing this contest

Sorry you had a reaction to the V1 Dragonsbeard. Don’t know if you know but that soap was not made by me it was just my Aroma Blend. If you’d like a sample pm me your address and I’ll send one of my own shave soaps and see if there’s still an issue.

Dragonsblood version 1
Dragonsblood
Greenfresh
Succes
vanilla / lavender
sandalwood
normal

Hi Dave

you forgot the last one.. #8 other than that good job.

Ok. I’ll take a swing. I’m lucky enough to have some of the Vanilla Safi, but would love the chance to win some more!

1. What shave soap sold out the fastest after release? Dragonsbeard V2 - CORRECT.
3. What Skin Food Splash is the most popular? Clean
4. What EDT/EDP is the most popular? Succès
5. What 2 aroma blends are only 95 % all-natural? Succès and Dragonsbeard
6. What one aroma ingredient is the hardest to get and the most expensive I use in my products up till now? Mysore Sandalwood - CORRECT.
7. What Remède Serum is the most popular? Sensitive Skin - CORRECT.
8. What First Lather sells the best? Lavender suprême

Well, just my humble crack at this. Frank makes an absolutely amazing product. I am in love with his Green Fresh scent! Perfect for hot summer days!

1. What shave soap sold out the fastest after release? Dragonsbeard - CORRECT.
2. What shave soap do I get the most requests to make? Succès
3. What Skin Food Splash is the most popular? Succès
4. What EDT/EDP is the most popular? Mysore Santal - CORRECT.
5. What 2 aroma blends are only 95 % all natural? Succès and Colonia
6. What one aroma ingredient is the hardest to get and the most expensive I use in my products up till now? Mysore Sandalwood Essential Oil - CORRECT.
7. What Remède Serum is the most popular? Sensitive Skin Formula - CORRECT.
8. What First Lather sells the best? Pineapple Noir

... Remember this is supposed to be fun.
Well, in that case......

1. What shave soap sold out the fastest after release? Lamp
2. What shave soap do I get the most requests to make? Lamp
3. What Skin Food Splash is the most popular? Lamp
4. What EDT/EDP is the most popular? Lamp
5. What 2 aroma blends are only 95 % all natural? Lamp and Lamp for Her
6. What one aroma ingredient is the hardest to get and the most expensive I use in my products up till now? Lamp juice
7. What Remède Serum is the most popular? Lamp
8. What First Lather sells the best? Lamp

1628559237043.png

Back