The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Let’s have a contest! We have a winner!

1. What shave soap sold out the fastest after release? -
Dragonbeard V2 - CORRECT.
2. What shave soap do I get the most requests to make?
Lavender Suprême
3. What Skin Food Splash is the most popular?
Dragonsbeard
4. What EDT/EDP is the most popular?
Succès
5. What 2 aroma blends are only 95 % all-natural?
Succès & Dragonsbeard V1 - CORRECT.
6. What one aroma ingredient is the hardest to get and the most expensive I use in my products up till now?
Mysore Sandalwood - CORRECT.
7. What Remède Serum is the most popular?
Sensitive Skin- CORRECT.
8. What First Lather sells the best?
Unscented - CORRECT.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, in that case......

1. What shave soap sold out the fastest after release? Lamp
2. What shave soap do I get the most requests to make? Lamp
3. What Skin Food Splash is the most popular? Lamp
4. What EDT/EDP is the most popular? Lamp
5. What 2 aroma blends are only 95 % all natural? Lamp and Lamp for Her
6. What one aroma ingredient is the hardest to get and the most expensive I use in my products up till now? Lamp juice
7. What Remède Serum is the most popular? Lamp
8. What First Lather sells the best? Lamp

scooby-doo-bunny.gif

I’m sure if others want to get in on this contest there might still be a little time.

I was sent the files and asked my opinion. Once I had them printed, the first person that I knew would benefit was you because I know that you cut the tabs completely off and sit with a magnifying glass.

No only you Frankie - Me too, hell no ME TOO.
That's exactly why I made my punch up in the first place.

What’s the difference between this and Replenish? Are they interchangeable? Used separately? Are they used together? Thanks!

Congratulations KJ! Thank you Frank for a fun (and difficult) contest! @dangerousdon and I were nipping at your heels with 4 correct answers.

Oh nice! I didn’t even see the edit!

Congrats @Spider KJ! Thanks for another killer contest Frank!

Congrats @Spider !! Nicely done. Thank you @Dragonsbeard for doing the contest!

I can't believe that my guesses were so far off. :eek:

Congrats KJ @Spider !! Thank you Frank @Dragonsbeard for the contest !!
I still say bunny was the correct answer to all the questions !! 🤪 🤣

Thank you all for giving it a Shot.. I'm sure we will have more contests in the future.

Health and Happiness All!!

Frank

Wow! Thanks Frank for this VERY generous contest. I'm blown away. I thought I had some good guesses, but didn't think I had done that well. I've been out this weekend, and returning to the forum to see all the notifications I had from folks tagging me in this thread I was quite surprised!

Thanks to everyone who played, it was fun. Will send you an email Frank.

Wow! Thanks Frank for this VERY generous contest. I'm blown away. I thought I had some good guesses, but didn't think I had done that well. I've been out this weekend, and returning to the forum to see all the notifications I had from folks tagging me in this thread I was quite surprised!

Thanks to everyone who played, it was fun. Will send you an email Frank.

Kind of figured you may be away. So another congrats and I'll wait for your email and get the items to you. (y)

Frank

I received my prize from Frank this weekend. This was insanely generous. But in thinking about receiving such an expensive soap, I decided I did not like the idea of keeping this all to myself, it's just too much. So I've decided to give away over half of the soap. How will I be doing this? By giving away a bunch of samples! I have filled up seven of the 10ml sample containers with the Vanilla Safi soap (before I lathered so they are all fresh and clean) and I will be giving them away in this thread. The way I figure it, each one of these samples is worth about $10 - $12 based on the price of the full tub.

First of all, everyone who entered this contest will be receiving one of the samples. That's @GearNoir @Scuttlesoap @BarberDave @EMG06 and @dangerousdon -- Shoot me a PM if you don't think I have your address.

And that leaves 2 samples remaining. If you are interested in one of these samples, Just say "I'm In" in this thread. I will randomly select two winners on Friday. (Let's see who's still watching this thread!)

Thanks again Frank for this fun contest!

Cool. i'm still watching.. I didnt know any of the answers in the original contest but was interested in it.. Im in.. If thats okay.

Back