The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

January 2024 Sumo TSC Contest

CVargo

“Ya… Chris, Dave, It really is my fault"
Owner
Legacy
Basho starts on Sunday January 14th. Last day to sign up is whenever I close the signups sometime late on the 13th.

I'll post everyone's picks here:
TSC usernameYokozuna and OzekiSekiwake and KomusubiM1 to M4M5 to M8M9 to M12M13 to M17J1 to J3J4 to J6J7 to J9J10 to J12J13 to J14How many wins does Wakatakage get?If Hakuoho fights how many wins does he get?
CVARGOKirishimaKotonowakaGonoyamaAsanoyamaMeiseiKotoshohoKitanowakaKotoekoKagayakiTakerufujiTochimusashi54
heysiTakakeishoTakayasuAbiIchiyamamotoTamawashiTakarafujiTohakuryuTokihayateShimanoumiTakerufujiOshoumi54
Luecke3262KirishimaDaieishoAtamifujiAsanoyamaTamawashiOnosatoDaiamamiTamashohoAsakoryuTakerufujiYuma55
MajorrichKirishimaKotonowakaAtamifujiIchiyamamotoTakanoshoChuranoumiMitoryuKotoekoShishiTakerufujiTochimusashi54
BarberDaveTakakeishoDaieishoAbiAsanoyamaOhoAoiyamaKitanowakaChiyoshomaDaishohoAkuaChiyosakae43
UacowboyKirishimaKotonowakaAtamifujiAsanoyamaTamawashiKotoshohoKitanowakaKotoekoAsakoryuHakuyozanTochimusashi55
SpiderKirishimaKotonowakaAtamifujiAsanoyamaMeiseiOnosatoTohakuryuChiyoshomaAsakoryuTakerufujiYuma66
FensterKirishimaTakayasuAbiRyudenTsurugishoOnoshoMitoryuKotoekoShidenAkuaOshoumi65

Last edited:
What is the current status of there being a channel to watch this on?

Alright all I was an idiot. If you filled out. You will need to do it again. I inadvertently forgot to give you an option to put your name in.

Chad Dangit!!! I wasn't ready for those bonus questions. Are they tie breakers, or are the weighted just like our other picks? Need to rework my sheet, AGAIN!

And why was there no option for 7??

Chad Dangit!!! I wasn't ready for those bonus questions. Are they tie breakers, or are the weighted just like our other picks? Need to rework my sheet, AGAIN!

And why was there no option for 7??
For fun and tiebreaker if needed.

I fixed the last two questions added an option for 7. So if you feel either will get 7 wins message me and I will update the pick.

Last day to pick is Saturday.

Bonus questions will only break a tie if needed. If that doesn't work you are required to attend Vegas and have a sumo match in the hospitality suite to break the tie.

We have 8 contestants so far in the contest. Anyone else feel free to join. You have til tomorrow evening.

This should be a great basho! Only person of importance sitting out is Enho who will now drop to division 5.

8? Only 6 have commented here, and I’m fairly sure one of them isn’t playing….. unless they are?!?

Officer Needsthedetails is on the scene!

You didn’t post my picks. 😢

I was going to watch the matches today.

Back