The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Is Die Hard a Christmas Movie- THE CADRE DECIDES

Is the movie "Die Hard" with Bruce Willis a Christmas Move

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Based on the evidence @NurseDave presents, it certainly seems like it is a X-mas movie.

What about the fact that it was released in July? I can’t name any other summer release Christmas movies, and that bugs me a little bit.
Ummm.. Have you ever heard of a thing called Hallmark movies ?? EVERY Year they have something called Christmas In July !! They have Christmas movies that they release for just Christmas in July that then get played again during countdown to Christmas and then during the Whole of Christmas Season.... Hope that helps you to remember some that get released during July...

It could be described as a Christmas Themed Action Movie.... So...... A Christmas Movie !!

By that logic...Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark is an Egyptian themed action movie and therefore...an Egyptian movie.

And it most certainly is NOT!

So, wait a minute. A drama, rom/com, and comedy can be a Christmas movie. But an action movie can't be because it's an action movie? I call shenanigans.

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, and Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince are all Christmas movies as well.

If Steven's decorations reflected his holiday mood:

1702486931790.png

OK who wants to replace Hans Gruber with Steven and toss him off Nakatomi Plaza dressed as the prostitute who jumped off the roof during Christmas in Lethal Weapon.

That will prove that both of these are Christmas movies

OK who wants to replace Hans Gruber with Steven and toss him off Nakatomi Plaza dressed as the prostitute who jumped off the roof during Christmas in Lethal Weapon.

That will prove that both of these are Christmas movies
You are a s**t starter.

If speaking, the truth is as you say, then, yes, guilty is charged because apparently you don’t know good movies… Good Christmas movies that is
Listen, buddy. Weren't you telling us earlier how you don't possibly have time to make bingo calls because you're at work??

not to mention lethal weapon the movie, as well as all the additions of lethal weapon are so much better than the diehard original, and the diehard series

Listen, buddy. Weren't you telling us earlier how you don't possibly have time to make bingo calls because you're at work??
I am but I have a special “bonehead alert system” when someone does not know what a Christmas movie is. Plus I am between appointments, there Dad

I've literally been waiting for one Dave to call out the other for being too busy to make Bingo calls. I was listening to hear his head explode in the Bay area over that comment. We all know that Dave of the Barber type is very much on the site throughout the day....I'm not saying you're not doing your work....which at the moment...I'm not....but the triple retired guy as mucho skills in time management and is not really too busy to call bingo. You're just torturing the other Dave. He's an impatient little guy.

Back