The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Is Die Hard a Christmas Movie- THE CADRE DECIDES

Is the movie "Die Hard" with Bruce Willis a Christmas Move

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've literally been waiting for one Dave to call out the other for being too busy to make Bingo calls. I was listening to hear his head explode in the Bay area over that comment. We all know that Dave of the Barber type is very much on the site throughout the day....I'm not saying you're not doing your work....which at the moment...I'm not....but the triple retired guy as mucho skills in time management and is not really too busy to call bingo. You're just torturing the other Dave. He's an impatient little guy.
shhhhhhh it is our secret. How often do I get to drive nurse Dave and spider crazy at the same time?

It is a win-win plus because of the graphic nature of this game. I can’t do that on my phone. It Hass to be on my computer.

Not to mention, I only have 3 to 5 minutes between appointments and that’s not enough time to make a decent calls

It is a win-win plus because of the graphic nature of this game. I can’t do that on my phone. It Hass to be on my computer.

Not to mention, I only have 3 to 5 minutes between appointments and that’s not enough time to make a decent calls
Ok, now that’s where I call foul. I always prepped the next days calls the night before, and sent the images to my phone, so I could quickly post them from there. Do that, and you can easily drop calls in between clients.

Well It has been Determined by Vote that Die Hard is Indeed a Christmas Movie. Sorry @heysi, and lets not hear about any fixed polling there Bub. just enjoy Nakitomi Plaza, Hanz Boobie, and John

Merry Christmas Pal

You mean the pics were not enough to convince you? :unsure:

They were all released the week before Christmas:
Fellowship : Dec.19.2001
Towers: Dec.18.2002
Return: Dec.17.2003
**Canadian release dates

You mean the pics were not enough to convince you? :unsure:

They were all released the week before Christmas:
Fellowship : Dec.19.2001
Towers: Dec.18.2002
Return: Dec.17.2003
**Canadian release dates
It is a Canadian Christmas Miracle Eh? Meh

So as many know here I also officiate basketball well the chapter/union I am in to keep us fresh and in the rule book sends out what they call YMTC (You Make The Call). The idea is to send scenarios that are uncommon and then proper rule references to get us all thinking. Anyways here's the final question from this week email. Enjoy!

Screenshot_20231220_110541_Gmail.jpg

So @BarberDave you can close and lock this thread it is solved. We all know referees are never wrong and never make mistakes.

Sorry, the video replay indicates that you said that it was better than a wonderful life nope 10 yards loss of down and 25 points taken away from Hufflepuff

There are very few films that are better than Elf......so I'm thinking Chad is drunk.

Back