The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

I'm ( Keto ) it's my handle but not my diet

Well! You received quite the Welcome Keto! I don’t think I’ve ever seen an introduction thread to go page 4..... Just shows that you fit in real well here. Enjoy, and again Welcome.

46EAC412-3069-4ACE-8665-80592AD493E5.gif651C1049-0667-4195-BF31-F2B5463E96D4.gif652DD6C6-052D-4D87-B7BD-D313E79293E3.gif

Well! You received quite the Welcome Keto! I don’t think I’ve ever seen an introduction thread to go page 4..... Just shows that you fit in real well here. Enjoy, and again Welcome.

View attachment 29177View attachment 29178View attachment 29183
Thanks again.
While I was reading through some of the threads and comments I thought these guys will say anything funny that's about like me, as I was laughing. That makes for some good clean fun.
I do appreciate the greetings.

Welcome to the Cadre! Clearly you have already met the other asylum inma... i mean cadre members! Looks like you fit in great!

Thank you very much for that welcome.
Haha maybe you just had one of those Freudian slips.
Recently I've seen about a razor by the nickname of psycho,
I guess the ones in charge of the institution (Jail or psycho ward)
actually have the keys to put a DE razor blade in or take it out.
I'm I'm thinking I might be in the group without the key.haha

Thank you very much for that welcome.
Haha maybe you just had one of those Freudian slips.
Recently I've seen about a razor by the nickname of psycho,
I guess the ones in charge of the institution (Jail or psycho ward)
actually have the keys to put a DE razor blade in or take it out.
I'm I'm thinking I might be in the group without the key.haha
May pull mine out to shave tomorrow....
I have thought about getting a Psycho Tech but i worry about the reaction my wife would have. Pretty sure she would either take it as admission/confirmation or she might decide to try a DE again and take it herself!(she is a psychologist lol)

I have thought about getting a Psycho Tech but i worry about the reaction my wife would have. Pretty sure she would either take it as admission/confirmation or she might decide to try a DE again and take it herself!(she is a psychologist lol)
It doesn't seem like there would be any good way out for you and that deal.

I just learned of those a few days ago but it's a great shaving history, to me.
They are wonderful shavers and very interesting history with them. I cherish mine!

Back