The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

I'm ( Keto ) it's my handle but not my diet

That's more like O.J Simpsons buddy at the time of those murders that somebody mysteriously committed, oh well.
That’s Kato, which is also the name of the Green Hornet’s sidekick.

In fairness, if Dave in KY hadn’t tagged me, taking me directly to his post, I would have found the thread naturally and seen the title first. From his post, I just scrolled up to the OP and never saw the title. So yeah, I blame Dave!
Lol, Poor Dave.

Maybe I'll just call everyone Dave. It's like when a guys says that's right Jack, but there is no Jack around. You got it Jack? No harm meant to a Jack, and no Jack's have been harmed in this example.
Thanks for the Dave heads-up!
This guy is my favorite

I don't know if you caught that but I'm down in the southwest part not too far from Branson.
I had a workout partner years ago start calling me Keto, I think he said it was like the Pink Panthers helper, I don't even know if it's spelled or pronounced the same way.
I like carbohydrates but lately I'm cutting back on them a little, not to the keto diet level
Hey @Keto welcome to the Cadre! Your partner was referring to “Cato Fong” but with a thick (yet phoney) French accent I can understand “Not nouuuw Keeeto we have wuuurk to do!”....

Maybe I'll just call everyone Dave. It's like when a guys says that's right Jack, but there is no Jack around. You got it Jack? No harm meant to a Jack, and no Jack's have been harmed in this example.
Thanks for the Dave heads-up!
Yeah, if things are getting slow and you want to liven things up a bit say something like “hey Dave, where can I find of of those things I saw in your video the other day?” Lots of Dave’s, and they are always showing off in there videos...

Hey @Keto welcome to the Cadre! Your partner was referring to “Cato Fong” but with a thick (yet phoney) French accent I can understand “Not nouuuw Keeeto we have wuuurk to do!”....
Lol. I might need to look that up, and thank you.

Back