The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

I'm ( Keto ) it's my handle but not my diet

Don’t we TRY to avoid the cutting up part...at least until the fresh meat starts running low?
I'm a bit scared now, I was only worried about the Sterling HA razor.
My idea, I'll just help you pick on me, when it starts.

Yeah, if things are getting slow and you want to liven things up a bit say something like “hey Dave, where can I find of of those things I saw in your video the other day?” Lots of Dave’s, and they are always showing off in there videos...
Funny. Yeah I could see that though

Welcome Keith! Glad you could join us! What other kinds of shave gear/software are you into currently?

Welcome Keith! Glad you could join us! What other kinds of shave gear/software are you into currently?
What gear are you using as of lately?
Oh, also I'm really liking the new A&E soap base, takes water and then some more water.

What gear are you using as of lately?
Oh, also I'm really liking the new A&E soap base, takes water and then some more water.
Lately I’ve been on a Vector kick but usually have some rotation of the Vector, RR GC .68, Feather SS, and an injector. Just finished up a really nice month getting back into badgers. Soaps I’m usually using CBL, SV, LNHC, or Stirling. Hard to go wrong these days!

Back