The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

I'm ( Keto ) it's my handle but not my diet

Hey Keith! Where in Missouri are you? I’m in Warrensburg. And is your username because you’re on a Keto way of eating? A few of us here to keto along with IF.
Welcome to The Cadre!

Hey Keith! Where in Missouri are you? I’m in Warrensburg. And is your username because you’re on a Keto way of eating? A few of us here to keto along with IF.
Welcome to The Cadre!
I don't know if you caught that but I'm down in the southwest part not too far from Branson.
I had a workout partner years ago start calling me Keto, I think he said it was like the Pink Panthers helper, I don't even know if it's spelled or pronounced the same way.
I like carbohydrates but lately I'm cutting back on them a little, not to the keto diet level

I usually make it to Branson about once a year for a conference, but I won’t be able to attend this year.

I think he said it was like the Pink Panthers helper, I don't even know if it's spelled or pronounced the same way.
That would be Cato.

I usually make it to Branson about once a year for a conference, but I won’t be able to attend this year.

That would be Cato.
That's more like O.J Simpsons buddy at the time of those murders that somebody mysteriously committed, oh well.

Hello gentlemen,
I joined up to the site recently. I like to joke and cut up so a good laugh/ cutting up is always appreciated. Thanks for the site. Hello to the mods.
Keith (Keto)
Cutting up? Laughing? Joking? Yeah...I think you will fit in well here! Glad you found us and welcome to TSC!

Back