The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Hi. I'm FarmerTan

Glad you're here!
Thank you. Feels a little "loose" in here.

Sometimes I feel like a hobo with the whole boxcar to myself, worried that the railroad dick is gonna throw me off the car!

I don't feel like I gots to be as careful of what inanities are going to come tumbling out of my mouth!

Pity the rest of the Cadre! But again: I blame @Spider ! It was he that sent the invite!

Indeed Brother! By the way, we do have a thread around here for that.
Really? We've got to catch up my friend. Have you joined the ranks of the has been Master's yet? You'd be a young one, but I was the youngest in my state at the time. Lol, probably one of the youngest of ALL time that sat in every chair, including Senior Steward.

By the looks of the age of all the attendees when I go out visiting lodges, even though I'm only 4 years away from my life membership, if I went through again I'd still be one of the youngest in the state!

I think Michigan is letting 19 year old men join now. I sure hope someone in my home lodge kicks me out of my place of honor, lol.

Yes, I'm a PM. Sat in the East last year. Term ended in September. I'm not super young.... I just look younger than I am. I think is 18 in MO, and was also 18 in FL where I was raised.

Back