The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Hi. I'm FarmerTan

Wow. Hats off to you. That sounds like a tough gig.

Sorry @dangerousdon we may need to take your title for Dave here... Though, a Dangerous-Farmer-Tan sounds painful. Lol.
Yup...I think Dave definitely does some good and dangerous work!

"Blessed are the stupid for they shall be watched out for".

I must be watched out for like a hawk then! 🤪

Thank you my friend for your service. I'd say 95% of my clients were "dual diagnosed." It's a hard life they live.
It really is. The program I work for is a residential one, and I hate when we have to turn people away that are a danger to others at the center, which is far more often than not due to psychological issues.

It really is. The program I work for is a residential one, and I hate when we have to turn people away that are a danger to others at the center, which is far more often than not due to psychological issues.
Yeah, I imagine that you and I could exchange war stories.
I'd sometimes sit in on Dr's visits, and meds aren't 100% effective, but so few take them until a judge makes them.
And the side effects are.... Just not pleasant.

If your kids don't suffer from mental issues, as mine doesn't, thank Him every single day.

Looks like I'm a little late to the party but welcome to the Cadre!

Back