The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Hello from NY

Welcome aboard Frankie!!

Hi Gus my friend!! I’m glad your over here I was wondering if you were on here. I think I’ve got a few more gents signing up on here that you’d know. Like this forum.

Hope all is good with you and yours and hope your Christmas holidays are great!

BTW let’s have one of our talks soon.. it’s been way to long and I’ve got lots of new things to share and also a question to run by you!

Rock on buddy!! 👍🏼

Hi Gus my friend!! I’m glad your over here I was wondering if you were on here. I think I’ve got a few more gents signing up on here that you’d know. Like this forum.

Hope all is good with you and yours and hope your Christmas holidays are great!

BTW let’s have one of our talks soon.. it’s been way to long and I’ve got lots of new things to share and also a question to run by you!

Rock on buddy!! 👍🏼
source.gif

Hello my friend. Yes I’m on here and one other as well. I got banned over on B&B for some reason I’m still not sure of but still looking into.

This is a very well run site where a person can pretty much openly talk about the hobby he enjoys.

I’m glad your here as well. I have this feeling this site is going to grow!

Great shaves!

Frank

Back