The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Hello from NY

Welcome, Frank! @Dave in KY has a lot of good things to say about your products. I'm looking forward to trying them myself once I use up some of my current stash.

Welcome! Frank right (thanks Dave)?

@Dave in KY has been very complimentary of your products! Glad you could join us.

What are some of your favorite shave items right now?

Hello my friend!
Wow that’s a tough one but currently doing some Shave Offs and of course working on my line of products and I’m very happy Dave directed me to this site.
thanks you for the welcome!

Welcome. I'm intrigued to hear about these products.
[/QUOTE
Thank you and I haven’t read the rules yet but without a vendor section am I allowed to talk about my products? I know on one of the forums I could get kicked off for one mention of my brand without a vendors section.

2 levels here Frank. Hobbyist and Vendors. Info in the TOU. Any questions, check with 1 of the 3 owners @Cvargo @CBLindsay or @BarberDave

Thank you and I haven’t read the rules yet but without a vendor section am I allowed to talk about my products? I know on one of the forums I could get kicked off for one mention of my brand without a vendors section.

Hopefully these answer any questions - Regular TOU:

And Vendor Info:

Back