The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Graydog

Got one box packed up for you, and one for @Smattayu

Have some slabs of red Santos mahogany about 15/16ish thick. Very dense stuff. More-so than regular mahogany, but unfortunately no blocks of it.

View attachment 25625

All the blocks following are roughly 2 and 1/2 inches square by 6 inches long.

Some regular mahogany.

View attachment 25626

Regular maple.

View attachment 25627

some pieces of maple with some nice speckling to them.

View attachment 25628

Some spalted maple.

View attachment 25629

And some black walnut.

View attachment 25630

That's all I could fit in the boxes. I just need to get them taped up and to the PO.
Thank you so so much Shawn ❤️
The wood looks very nice.
I can see some more quilt handles in the 15/16 boards 😍

Most of those are just waiting for me to finish, I started some and just took them so far and wanted something else so in the box or bucket they go for another time.
If I am not making it for someone I really don't need anymore so they are just waiting .

Most of those are just waiting for me to finish, I started some and just took them so far and wanted something else so in the box or bucket they go for another time.
If I am not making it for someone I really don't need anymore so they are just waiting .
Well you have plenty of fresh blood on the forum waiting to hear they hit the lottery and get called up by you . You old smile spreader ;)

giphy.gif

Back