The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

GearNoir’s Shave Journal V-Companion : Musings

Nice video Chris ! You won't influence me...............................................I haven't been doing y open blade shaves due to the VECTOR coming into my house.................... Me things TSC as influenced you :unsure:

Shave #146 (413 Open Blade Shaves) of 2020:

Gear: Blackland Vector, Feather Pro blade, Sorrentino TSC 1st Anniversary badger brush, CBL Barbershop soap, generic witch hazel, Thayer’s Medicated, and Black Amber Agonist clone oil to finish!

Corona Virus Official Day 71:

As soon as you started about allergies I started itching my eyes has not stopped since LOL. Allergies have been nasty this year. Nice Vid

Allergies, ughhh. Yep, hard to breath at night and sleep. Thanks for the shout out and shout out and calling me out 😂 Good video Chris !
Usually, sleep is relief for me, because my heads back, so everything is stopping up instead of flowing out and my body gets a break from fighting it. It’s the waking hours that get me!

Thanks for watching!

Back