The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Owner Announcement Four Years!

I take it, from that new (self given) title, that you are formally retired and will never hold the Bingo Wizard title again?
I thought all former Bingo Wizards were afforded that title. I can change it if you think it implies I'm not playing or winning in the future.

I thought all former Bingo Wizards were afforded that title. I can change it if you think it implies I'm not playing or winning in the future.
Self Given.... Not official in the least.

Just giving you a hard time, obviously....

Definition of emeritus

noun (Entry 1 of 2)
: a person retired from professional life but permitted to retain as an honorary title the rank of the last office held

adjective (Entry 2 of 2)
1: holding after retirement an honorary title corresponding to that held last during active service
2: retired from an office or position

1st a bingo wizard needs to be “honorary” rather than infamous as come up with some like
Former Bingo Satan
X-Bingo Torturer
I have killed via Bingo
Causing Bingo insanity since……

1st a bingo wizard needs to be “honorary” rather than infamous as come up with some like
Former Bingo Satan
X-Bingo Torturer
I have killed via Bingo
Causing Bingo insanity since……

I used to have:

Demoralized Former Bingo Cheater

in my signature.

Cheating wasn't winning me any games.

Congratulations on 4 years!
I know I haven't been around lately, but it's nice to know that I have made some great friends here that I can call on whenever I need someone to talk to.
(Even when they forget to send me an invite to the zoom calls.....)

Back