The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Owner Announcement Four Years!

The Cadre is way more than just a wet shaving forum. It’s a brotherhood and even more so, a family.

It’s where I go to get away for a while and just hang out with the gang. There’s always something interesting to read, and almost always some fun game or activity going on.

During the dark times of Covid, when everything was closed, and you weren’t supposed to leave your home, The Cadre provided a much needed outlet, for us to get out, and spend a night with each other via Zoom. That just strengthened the bond between many of us.

It’s my digital home away from home!

640D2BDC-CC40-45CD-89B5-E5392C2035CE.jpeg

Cadre is a great place to hang and enjoy anti-social media (as I call all old format forums, the best of the internet). We congregate share are love of finer things, some of them are even shaving related. Finding this place has been refreshing, I think I'll stick around if you'll keep having me.

The Cadre is way more than just a wet shaving forum. It’s a brotherhood and even more so, a family.

It’s where I go to get away for a while and just hang out with the gang. There’s always something interesting to read, and almost always some fun game or activity going on.

During the dark times of Covid, when everything was closed, and you weren’t supposed to leave your home, The Cadre provided a much needed outlet, for us to get out, and spend a night with each other via Zoom. That just strengthened the bond between many of us.

It’s my digital home away from home!

View attachment 78101

Now I must acquire one of these TSC mugs.

Now I must acquire one of these TSC mugs.
Here is the thread on our Zazzle store with links.

Here is the thread on our Zazzle store with links.

My wife is going to be very angry with you.

My wife is going to be very angry with you.
Well you are going to the meet up.... so let me just tell ya this... we will NOT have a mug for sale or included in the swag bag. So you don't run the risk of ending up with two.

Back