The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Fluffy’s Curmudgeon Cinema

Nothing wrong with being a single winger! I’ve got plenty to put back into circulation. Just most of them need tuned up. Great shave! Orient the camera, and wear at least an A shirt.

Ok so here is a honing vid.
Most of the important stuff is in the first few minutes. The rest is just me doing laps and rambling.

The Soloist is on my radar. I have not tried yet, but since it is supposed to smell like MM Jazz Club, I am wanting to try either the soap or the balm. Re: your signature - I heard a story the other day about the time Roddy Piper pulled a gun on Jake the Snake Roberts. Driving on that track looks like a lot of fun. I have been wanting to try the Tabac Man. I love those magnet mounts for your brushes.

@elmerPHuD
Thanks for all the kudos.
Yes that soap is very nice. Thanks again to @Dave in KY for sending some my way.
Roddy was a character. Over the top and bigger life. Love him.
Tabac man is to my nose very nice. I can send you the link from where I got it. There is guy on ebay that has it listed and a picture of the correct bottle. But then he sends a bottle of the original.
so watch out.
Magnets are simple and easy. If you have a shelf that is thin enough. And magnets strong enough. Then you can place them and move them whenever you want. One on top hold the magnet below. Then your item is held by bottom.

When you’re on the big screen often the wife is watching with me.

I guess at least you don’t have to worry about finding a goat hiding away in your garage or under the house.
F02ABD7A-E316-4DCD-BCDB-2FB0AF47408A.jpeg

Nice video there Ken (y) I know it won't shine much but if you want to clean it some so it looks better in a SOTD pic that's great. If it's to much work leave it. No worries either way. I'm getting a feel for the wheelhouse you like of scents and will need to send a few more that may be winners. Nice outro with the cat meow you old softy :p

Nice video Ken and thanks for the fine tuning of the blades. I'm off to go with the wife for a follow up from a past procedure today. Best wishes for your wife to have a successful surgery and hoping it brings her the relief she needs. (y)

@woodpusher
I think if I tried to put highway pegs on the Ducati it prolly would self destruct. I have ridden bikes with them on. My dad's Harley. They are quite foreign to me. All in what you are used to.
When it gets to the point to where I can't/don't want to ride my Norton and Duc. Then I may just get an old WIllies Jeep to put around in on sunny days.
@Dave in KY
Thanks for the well wishes and right back at you. Hope the follow up goes well. The older you get the more you appreciate long stretches between Dr. visits.
She (my wife) has a few more health related things that she deals with. And managing them is a challenge. She is a very strong woman. And gets frustrated when she needs my help.
But I am thankful that my job allows me the ability to take off relatively easy and be here for her.
TTYL

Back