The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

ETHOS Website update.

@Dragonsbeard : are you interested in feedback as to typos? I saw a " when I know you meant '.....or vice versa. I'm old, lol.
Absolutely I’m interested as most of the time I’m posting from my phone and the eyesight isn’t working as good lately and I need to get new glasses as I seen to make a lot of typos lol

thanks for the heads up!
😊👍🏼

Absolutely I’m interested as most of the time I’m posting from my phone and the eyesight isn’t working as good lately and I need to get new glasses as I seen to make a lot of typos lol

thanks for the heads up!
😊👍🏼
I just didn't want to sound like a weiney. I know you ain't illiterate like me! There is just, IN MY OPINION!, folks that like to pick on nits to run down a certain business, if youse guys know what I means..

Back in October I was gifted a sample of @Dragonsbeard 's Lavender.

If there is a better base out there I'll be hanged if I've ever tried it. And I have an addition to Lavender. I'm not sure if @MilkCrate knew that when he sent it to me, but I didn't know there could be nuances to lavender. I'm trying to say, it smelled like lavender smells when it's in bloom outside your window. (As you all know, I'm no Theologian, but I have several friends that are, and yes, I CAN'T get them to fully admit I'm right, but, I AM CERTAIN WE WILL BE ABLE TO SNIFF LAVENDER ANYTIME WE WANT IN HEAVEN!)

And I'm pretty sure it's going to smell a LOT like ETHOS. But, as I stated earlier, I'm no Theologian, I just play one on shaving forums.

I MEANT to say I had an "addiction" to Lavender. I have ADDED things to Lavender in the past, but I'm pretty sure Frank don't need my help in adding anything to his recipe, lol. If any of you HAVE NOT tried it, do so.

The other soap Mr. Crate sent me I THINK was something spelled "Success" without enough letters. Anyway, no idea what I was supposed to be smelling, but if my lovely War Department likes it, and she DID! then you were definitely successful in putting together a GREAT profile. I even loved it. (Of course, I like the way Arko smells, so don't put too much stock in my opinion.)

Back