The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

ETHOS Grooming Essentials

My Rudolph buddy couldn’t go wrong with a Dragonsbeard EDP for me! That’s for sure. Can’t get enough of that scent! I’m savoring the one soap bar I have 😍

I can’t say enough about the Vanilla Safi performance or its scent. It has taken my shave den by storm. Decadent, rich and sublime. This is a grand slam of a soap by the creative hands and mind of Frank Dragonsbeard. Perfection achieved in my book on every facet of a shave soaps requirement. If it gets any better than this, then honestly, Frank is a soap making Savant, period.

E9788EFB-B209-4E78-AFAC-2525C721E89D.jpeg

GlazedB - its that good, huh? I’m on the edge of my seat and his website.

I‘m not going to BS you amigo. Today, we are extremely lucky to have these artisan soap makers at our disposal that quite frankly are producing shave soaps that just push the envelope on performance. I have plenty of good soaps, no, scratch that. I have plenty of GREAT soaps in my den from Wholly Kaw, Barrister & Mann, Wickham, Declaration Grooming, PAA & from my two favorite Ladies of shave soap, Shannon’s & Lisa’s. All of these soaps plus a couple more that escape me are at elite level performance across the board. But, Ethos Grooming soaps are just on another level. Ease of lather, the rich creaminess that it holds and the slickness & protection it provides is just something else. If I were to compare the soaps mentioned to Ethos it would be like saying they are the Navy Seals of the soap making world with Ethos being the Tier 1 Black Ops or Delta Force. What puts Ethos into that Delta Force status? Well besides being at the top on nearly every facet of soap performance, post shave feel is where it has the Ace in the hole. Super light feeling with no dryness felt on the skin or feeling of having something extra on ones face. The soap literally leaves the skin moisterized and properly hydrated with a suppleness that just has to be experienced.

Like I stated previously, there are plenty of soaps out there that will get the job done adequately and without any fuss. They are that good. But, if you want to give your skin the ultimate in overall shave skincare that practically encompasses a spa like effect for your face, you just have to experience Ethos and their line up of shaving products. Hands down Ethos is the Mercedes-Benz EMG class of the shave soap and accessories world…..

I concur on the above statement. There are plenty of soaps out there some are better then others. But having sensitive skin ( picture this a Russian with a sensitive skin 😂) Ethos soaps and aftershaves shines through. Many soap makers add fragrance oils some are just smelling synthetic at least to my nose and before I even put the razor to my face it burns already so the whole shave is not as enjoyable as it should be. Whatever frank is doing the formula is working. I freaking love ethos. If I would be home right now I would show you how much I love that stuff.

I concur on the above statement. There are plenty of soaps out there some are better then others. But having sensitive skin ( picture this a Russian with a sensitive skin 😂) Ethos soaps and aftershaves shines through. Many soap makers add fragrance oils some are just smelling synthetic at least to my nose and before I even put the razor to my face it burns already so the whole shave is not as enjoyable as it should be. Whatever frank is doing the formula is working. I freaking love ethos. If I would be home right now I would show you how much I love that stuff.

Thank you so much for the encouraging message sir.

Frank

Back