The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

End of 2019 PIF

The PIF that keeps PIFing!

I’ve skimmed through the thread and the interested parties look to have been:

@Jaro1069
@ShawnF
@Shavin’ Yeti
@dangerousdon
@Bad Badger
@gwsmallwood

If I missed someone who already expressed interest in the first half of the PIF, please let me know.

If you’re no longer interested please let me know!

At this particular time, the PIF will not be open to new participants.

I’ve made my selection and here is what remains:
View attachment 14289
I added CBL Blueberry Muffin to re-sweeten the deal a bit and I reserve the right to add more if the fancy strikes me!

As much as I would like everyone to get a little something, I think for my own sanity I’m going to stick with the single winner theme already set. I think I’ll try to get a winner picked and this shipped by Monday. So I’ll pick once all entrants respond or Sunday afternoon, whichever comes first!
yes im still interested i def could use the SE blades and the brush, and i havent tried the blueberry muffin by CBL( i have used other scents by cbl ) the other soap makers mentioned i have never tried any of their stuff.... so i would definitely still be in..... thanks for your generosity

i also think if i win i will definitely give some of the stuff to some of the others who are interested in certain items like the schick for example i think we know who would probably get it.

Thank you so much Chris @GearNoir for passing along the remaining items. I think I will go ahead an duck out of this one. Thanks for everything though!

I think I'll step aside as well. I know I'll pass on the razors and the boar brush. I was most interested in the software, but I'm plenty stocked at the moment, so why don't we see if you can find someone who'll enjoy both the hardware and the software.

Alright! The time has come; I’m closing this bad boy up!

Entrants:
1. Shavin’ Yeti
2. Jaro1069

Firing up the Randomizer of Randomness...

3764E7A0-A268-41B5-A07E-817607472DC9.jpeg

Congratulations @Shavin’ Yeti! You win the PIF that keeps on PIFing!

PM me your info and I’ll try to get the package out tomorrow!

Wait, what? Mystic Water is doing aftershave now?
Sorry @Spider , false alarm... That should have been Lisa's Natural not Mystic Waters.

White Mountain scent, I believe this would be the product, found here...

Not intentional, but I guess the theme of the day is "In How many threads can I disappoint KJ?". Again, sorry.

Back