The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

End of 2019 PIF

That package arrived safely and with a few extra goodies! Thanks again @mrdoug !

I’ll make my selections and then give the other interested entrants their chance at some of this great stuff!View attachment 14283
Awesome. Glad to hear it arrived. I had to toss some DE blades in, it's how I normally ship razors. Also the AS was a sample I received from MW. I don't do scented AS (or cologne for that matter), so I figured let it go to a good home. Lol.

Enjoy!

The PIF that keeps PIFing!

I’ve skimmed through the thread and the interested parties look to have been:

@Jaro1069
@ShawnF
@Shavin’ Yeti
@dangerousdon
@Bad Badger
@gwsmallwood

If I missed someone who already expressed interest in the first half of the PIF, please let me know.

If you’re no longer interested please let me know!

At this particular time, the PIF will not be open to new participants.

I’ve made my selection and here is what remains:
C0A484C4-9E58-4566-B4A1-FEE14959534B.jpeg
I added CBL Blueberry Muffin to re-sweeten the deal a bit and I reserve the right to add more if the fancy strikes me!

As much as I would like everyone to get a little something, I think for my own sanity I’m going to stick with the single winner theme already set. I think I’ll try to get a winner picked and this shipped by Monday. So I’ll pick once all entrants respond or Sunday afternoon, whichever comes first!

The PIF that keeps PIFing!

I’ve skimmed through the thread and the interested parties look to have been:

@Jaro1069
@ShawnF
@Shavin’ Yeti
@dangerousdon
@Bad Badger
@gwsmallwood

If I missed someone who already expressed interest in the first half of the PIF, please let me know.

If you’re no longer interested please let me know!

At this particular time, the PIF will not be open to new participants.

I’ve made my selection and here is what remains:
View attachment 14289
I added CBL Blueberry Muffin to re-sweeten the deal a bit and I reserve the right to add more if the fancy strikes me!

As much as I would like everyone to get a little something, I think for my own sanity I’m going to stick with the single winner theme already set. I think I’ll try to get a winner picked and this shipped by Monday. So I’ll pick once all entrants respond or Sunday afternoon, whichever comes first!
I was the one interested in the Caties Bubbles Connecticut Shade, so naturally I’m in for the PIF that keeps on PIFfing. Thanks for sharing the PIF.

Last edited:
Thanks Chris for the chance, but I think I'll give the other guys the chance. I've got both Gems and I know Caties doesn't work well for me. The only thing I'm really interested in is the Schick, so it would just be another revolving PIF if I happened to get picked.
I'm sure the other guys would like more than just one thing, so it would be going to a better home.

Thanks Chris for the chance, but I think I'll give the other guys the chance. I've got both Gems and I know Caties doesn't work well for me. The only thing I'm really interested in is the Schick, so it would just be another revolving PIF if I happened to get picked.
I'm sure the other guys would like more than just one thing, so it would be going to a better home.
If I win the rePIF, I will send you the Schick.

Back