The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

End of 2019 PIF

Sounds like the generosity of the Cadre is what you're thankful for? So, I'm reading that your in @dangerousdon ?? Hehe.

BTW, I obviously posted this too late in the evening. I missed that there is a forum dedicated to PIFs. Would a moderator like to move it, or am I ok? Thanks.
Well yes...I am thankful for the Cadre more than most will ever realize! I am also thankful for some minor miracles in my family that I won't get into here. All that being said...I guess I am in this PIF also. If I win...I will do another PIF with the items I don't want and probably add some more to it!

As far as moving the thread...I am sure @Cvargo or @CBLindsay can help you!

i agree there are things i would give away and some i would keep from this pif.. It is very generous...some of the stuff i really need and other than cbl i have not tried Any of the soaps listed....and some of the stuff i would re-gift.....

Well I am not in for the obvious reason that I am in Canada!
I am most thankful that after 14 months of pain, suffering and hardship darkening this family’s door with my Father being ill, kidney failure, complications with treatment, prostate surgery which led to us finding stomach cancer...that he had surgery to have a portion of his stomach removed and he has with the good Lord’s help beat cancer. My greatest moment and the most thankful memory I have of 2019? Having my 83 year old Father sit next to me at Christmas dinner!
...but if I won this PIF, I would donate all of it to @GearNoir because you have been a great bunch and during some pretty dark moments you brought some good laughs that were sorely needed.
Thank you...

Last edited:
Well I am not in for the obvious reason that I am in Canada!
I am most thankful that after 14 months of pain, suffering and hardship darkening this family’s door with my Father being ill, kidney failure, complications with treatment, prostate surgery which led to us finding stomach cancer...that he had surgery to have a portion of his stomach removed and he has with the good Lord’s help beat cancer. My greatest moment and the most thankful memory I have of 2019? Having my 83 year old Father sit next to me at Christmas dinner!
...but if I won this PIF, I would donate all of it to @GearNoir because you have been a great bunch and during some pretty dark moments you brought some good laughs that were sorely needed.
Thank you...
Wow this is an amazing PIF!

I’m in, but I would like my entry to go to @GearNoir as well.

This year I’m thankful for my family and a healthy Willie-Man!
Too kind!

Ok, I'm in. Lots of things here that would be completely new to me, so I'll give it a shot. Hard to pick just one thing to be thankful for, though. I feel like we have been really blessed this year. But if I have to pick one, it would be the opportunity we had to go on a mission trip to Israel with Telos (www.telosgroup.org). If you've ever wanted to go to Israel, I can't recommend their trips highly enough.

Six and a half hours left to go! Getting close to the wire folks.

By the way, I forgot to mention both of the injectors have blades in them. I'm sure you all know, but that means you won't have to waste a blade in order to load a fresh one (cant load a blade into an empty razor and use it).

And the Winner is....

Gearnoir!

Usually I just post the winner, but due the fact that (1) you felt the #1 wasn't going to come up and (2) you were technically in under so many other people's numbers I thought I would share the lucky "roll".

Since I have tomorrow off, PM me an address and I'll get it out tomorrow morning.

Have a great evening everyone!
b87d5b7ac595f82e8144b4a8a098ee0e.jpg

And the Winner is....

Gearnoir!

Usually I just post the winner, but due the fact that (1) you felt the #1 wasn't going to come up and (2) you were technically in under so many other people's numbers I thought I would share the lucky "roll".

Since I have tomorrow off, PM me an address and I'll get it out tomorrow morning.

Congratulations GearNoir!

And the Winner is....

Gearnoir!

Hah! How random. It was a team effort! All that positivity!

Thanks @mrdoug!

Entrants keep an eye out here when I’ve made my selections! You still have a chance to score!

Back