The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

El Jefe passaround

The Monkey

"I See the Good in Every Shave"
Legacy
I have a spare El Jefe SE razor here. If someone is interested in trying I will also include a pack of Feather AC blades.

That’s mighty nice of you. If I wasn’t trying to learn straights when I’m not shaving with my RX, I’d take you up on that.

That is very generous, John. I have yet to try a modern SE, and would love to give that monster a spin.

Very generous John. I already own 2 RR hawks, an Alumigoose, and My Kate (Asylum RX). Wonderful platform for shaving the A/C system is. Eric you will love it!

DocHoliday0831 said:
Very generous John. I already own 2 RR hawks, an Alumigoose, and My Kate (Asylum RX). Wonderful platform for shaving the A/C system is. Eric you will love it!

The El Jefe would between the Hawk and the RX.

Who made the Jefe? I love my general. Don't care for the Hawk very much.

Very generous pass around John. Also the best way to enable lol.

It is make by Ikon.
This has way more blade feel than the General. I have but haven't used my Hawk. The El Jefe has a great weight to it and the perfect amount of aggression for me.

Chad are you interested?

These heads were considered blemished because the producers made the cap tabs toothin. When you load the razor make sure the tabs are all the way back and the cap is all the way forward.

The Monkey said:
It is make by Ikon.
This has way more blade feel than the General. I have but haven't used my Hawk. The El Jefe has a great weight to it and the perfect amount of aggression for me.

Chad are you interested?

I am but I would need to be a little further down the list. I'll wait and see what kind of traction this gets. Appears Eric is already a go. I am sure some others will be too. I love trying new to me razors.

Package is in the mail.

No hurry on my part. This is an extra razor so it just sits in a box. I'm sure it will enjoy getting out and running around.

I can't stress enough that you look at the picture above to get the head right. If you don't then this will turn into a messy affair!

John, how does it compare to the Mongoose? Looks very similar.

It has been a long time since I used a mongoose in a pass around so I can't do a fair comparison. Sorry.

I think I'm the only guy here without a legacy badge. I feel like....

???????????

Back