The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Dragonsbeard Soap and Skin Food Splash Pass Around

Dave in KY

Shave Newbie
If you'd like to try Dragonsbeard soap and splash copy and paste the list in a post adding your name. It's preferred for the soap that you not lather off the tub. Please scoop and use as you would a sample.

Copy and paste from here down

If you'd like to try Dragonsbeard soap and splash copy and paste the list in a post adding your name. It's preferred for the soap that you not lather off the tub. Please scoop and use as you would a sample.

Thank you Dave for posting up the pass around. Being a newbie on here I didn’t know where to post it.
I’d also like to thank the members who would like to try out my first release Shave soap and Skin Food splash. I’ll get them out on Monday.

Surprised that more people don't want to jump in on this!

1. dangerousdon
2. The Monkey
3. dkeester
4 ED3054
5. ShawnF
6. Majorrich

Hello @uacowboy
The scent is a scent I made using Oud Resin, Argarwood oil, Tonka bean, Rose Absolute, Amber, Sandalwood and real homemade Madagascar Vanilla bean oil.
An certainly you can give it a try just add your name to the list.
Thank you!

Hello @uacowboy
The scent is a scent I made using Oud Resin, Argarwood oil, Tonka bean, Rose Absolute, Amber, Sandalwood and real homemade Madagascar Vanilla bean oil.
An certainly you can give it a try just add your name to the list.
Thank you!
Thanks! My wife is allergic to anything with orange oils in it but since it appears that this doesn't I will join for sure!

1. dangerousdon
2. The Monkey
3. dkeester
4 ED3054
5. ShawnF
6. Majorrich
7. Milkcrate
8. Techihci
9. Uacowboy

Thanks! My wife is allergic to anything with orange oils in it but since it appears that this doesn't I will join for sure!

Nope none of that in this scent. I do have a citrus blend coming out but again no Orange Oil in it. Just 3 different Grapefruit oils and some Yuzu. Pretty simple.

Back