The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Dave in KYs VLOG

Uh oh... Dave May be bit by the Diamondback bug! 😂
It's nice but need more time before it's Oh, I have to hunt one down. Not sure if it'll get to that point or just be a great razor but doesn't add anything worth the effort or price. At least it isn't "kick it to the curb" after 1 shave, Time will tell where it falls......

Last edited:
I actually have a tentative arrangement already in place that is fluid an dependent on some circumstances ;)
I am the Red Redding of the Cadre after all
1598385127575.png

Good points about artisanal products sir.

I think your whisper voice is getting quieter...

Great shave. I never noticed you remove your glasses for the cheeks on the first pass. I can't leave mine on at all or they end up in a mess. Hope your brush arrived by now.

Great video Dave! I know the thread you're talking about. Life's too short to waste energy getting in the middle of stuff like that. I'll read them though. I guess I'm morbidly curious in such goings on. Thankfully, TSC seems to be pretty immune to that stuff. It's a big reason I hang out here.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Great video Dave! I know the thread you're talking about. Life's too short to waste energy getting in the middle of stuff like that. I'll read them though. I guess I'm morbidly curious in such goings on. Thankfully, TSC seems to be pretty immune to that stuff. It's a big reason I hang out here.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Yep, just had to voice my feelings for @Dragonsbeard Frank who not only makes exceptional products but is a genuinely Good Guy 👍

Back