The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Dave in KYs VLOG

Tears....tears of despair running down my face....

Most excellent Dave! I really enjoyed that; very nice job for the first video!

Really solid first video Dave! Well done! I’m glad you could get it to work, it was well worth it.

Thanks for the shout-out, and yes, good memory, that was me. ?

Right on Dave!! I just saw you reposted and got it working. Nice job, good to see you.

Hopefully they hey can help you out with the sleeping thing. My wife said I didn’t stop breathing and when I had the more simple breathing test I clocked in at like 19 episodes an hour or something.

Great video Dave, really enjoyed it! And yes, really, I don’t like that stuff! LOL

Oh, and finally another speedy shaver! I dare say you shave faster than me.

Most excellent Dave! I really enjoyed that; very nice job for the first video!
Thanks, won't be a daily thing for me but will try from time to time.

Really solid first video Dave! Well done! I’m glad you could get it to work, it was well worth it.

Thanks for the shout-out, and yes, good memory, that was me.
1f609.png
Maybe I'll figure out a shaving cadre intro at some point, Thanks

Right on Dave!! I just saw you reposted and got it working. Nice job, good to see you.

Hopefully they hey can help you out with the sleeping thing. My wife said I didn’t stop breathing and when I had the more simple breathing test I clocked in at like 19 episodes an hour or something.
Had a friend that clocked 30 something, how is that even possible? My follow up isn't til Sept 14th. Thanks

Great video Dave, really enjoyed it! And yes, really, I don’t like that stuff! LOL

Oh, and finally another speedy shaver! I dare say you shave faster than me.
Thanks KJ and no, I doubt it. I'm slower with the Timeless. Speedy Shaver is your title, although I did throw in an over the lips pass or 2 so you don't consider yourself weird anymore.
1f606.png

Ghost Town Barber...UGH! Really though...Great Shave and video Dave! You have a really great video presence. If logistics isn't an issue...you should really think about doing more. You just have a great speaking voice and it's even toned. You are able to carry the conversation without too many pauses. Really good stuff!

Ghost Town Barber...UGH! Really though...Great Shave and video Dave! You have a really great video presence. If logistics isn't an issue...you should really think about doing more. You just have a great speaking voice and it's even toned. You are able to carry the conversation without too many pauses. Really good stuff!
Thanks Don, I appreciate your kind remarks.

I thought it was a great video Dave, glad you got it figured out. I'm normally one of the ones that watches a lot more than they comment on, but I try to keep up with seeing them all. (You should see KJ shave at 1.5 speed so I can fit more videos into the time I have hahaha!) I figured with your struggle you needed a comment for support.
1f601.png

All of you guys that make videos get a lot of admiration from me. I hate even having my photo taken, and I feel like an idiot trying to speak to people. As much as I enjoy instructing pistol shooting, I am better 1 on 1. I get in front of a few people and I get nervous and awkward. I can see myself getting the same way on camera. Especially if you add in the near phobia of being on camera to begin with.

Anyway... Great video, and I hope to see more!

I thought it was a great video Dave, glad you got it figured out. I'm normally one of the ones that watches a lot more than they comment on, but I try to keep up with seeing them all. (You should see KJ shave at 1.5 speed so I can fit more videos into the time I have hahaha!) I figured with your struggle you needed a comment for support.
1f601.png

All of you guys that make videos get a lot of admiration from me. I hate even having my photo taken, and I feel like an idiot trying to speak to people. As much as I enjoy instructing pistol shooting, I am better 1 on 1. I get in front of a few people and I get nervous and awkward. I can see myself getting the same way on camera. Especially if you add in the near phobia of being on camera to begin with.

Anyway... Great video, and I hope to see more!
Thanks Shawn, I appreciate the comments and hope you join in more. Don't sell yourself short or the value of your contribution to the forum conversations.

Blown away that you didn't use your prized mach 3.

Anyways Dave excellent video! Thanks for the kind words and also thanks for all you said about the Cadre. Truly something unique happening here maybe it's all the GTB in the room but I swear it's all the awesome people!

Back