The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Dad Jokes

The book has some super cringe ones coming up. And some we have definitely heard before. But alas we must keep going!

@NurseDave what do you call a fake noodle?

an impasta

The book has some super cringe ones coming up. And some we have definitely heard before. But alas we must keep going!

@NurseDave what do you call a fake noodle?

an impasta
If you were not my partner, I would throw the ban hammer at your head, press the ban button, throw you out an airlock, and any other thing to make the dad jokes stop from your book🤣

If you were not my partner, I would throw the ban hammer at your head, press the ban button, throw you out an airlock, and any other thing to make the dad jokes stop from your book🤣
There are 501 dad jokes... we have only gone through 174. Every now and then I have to add in a few more, are you asking for another joke?

There are 501 dad jokes... we have only gone through 174. Every now and then I have to add in a few more, are you asking for another joke?
If it gets us to the end and a book burning then yes… Or bring it to Yellowstone next year. Oops it was dropped in a geyser😂🙂

Back