The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

cvargo's Vlog series

Guys it is definitely something we are discussing. And we are going to do our best to ensure everyone that wants ONE will get one. The big thing is we obviously do not want to end up storing a bunch of unsold stuff. So we playing a balancing game so to speak. If we need to go slightly above the 30 to ensure everyone gets one... Then we will.

Happy to commit to buying 1 or 2 if there left overs if that allows you some wiggle room to up your orders. Would rather make sure everyone can get one.

I told you Chad, they are going to LOVE the top picks individually engraved with our logo and random shaving related quotes. Sure they are a little pricey but since they are made with recycled paper products you know they are good for the environment. ...and when they swell up you can use them to clean your ears.

I told you Chad, they are going to LOVE the top picks individually engraved with our logo and random shaving related quotes. Sure they are a little pricey but since they are made with recycled paper products you know they are good for the environment. ...and when they swell up you can use them to clean your ears.
As long as they're waterproof 😜

Dude...is it really a beard if the only hair you grow is on your neck? 🤪

Don't dwell on the past man...your future is bright. Oh, and shave that whispy stuff off your face! ;)

Dude...is it really a beard if the only hair you grow is on your neck? 🤪
He was starting to look fairly Amish....
CaDxVwmWcAA1Zj-.jpg

There he be!

Yea, I haven’t seen a single peep about Utah’s earthquake situation at all in my news feeds. I’d have thought it would be major news!

Thankfully no injuries statewide. But 3 schools got condemned. Very thankful that school wasn't in session. Otherwise it could have been bad.

Back