The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

cvargo's Vlog series

Misfire! Misfire! Misfire! ( empty jectah cartridge)

Thanks for the shout out Chad...Happy Father's day to you as well.

Are you sure you want to throw away 10 years of hard work by sacrificing the dirt around your lips?
1f602.png

It wont be a biggie as it was a paste on from costume shop anyway, bwaahahahahahaha

Great Video my son, and I will have a follow up video to answer the allegations made, Very well done and Happy Fathers day to you as well

Chad, Chad the 3017 guy. Bold move, that Williams may last longer than you think possible. Aqua velva is a great Williams companion.

Bold move, that Williams may last longer than you think possible.

Yeah Chad, you said something about that puck being almost gone? They aren't very big to begin with. That only looks to be about 10-20% gone at best. Have fun!!

Misfire! Misfire! Misfire! ( empty jectah cartridge)

Thanks for the shout out Chad...Happy Father's day to you as well.

Are you sure you want to throw away 10 years of hard work by sacrificing the dirt around your lips?
1f602.png

Well my wife stated that she thought I could just buy refill blades to put back into the container. LOL Hey It has only been 9 months to get the dirt on the lips!

It wont be a biggie as it was a paste on from costume shop anyway, bwaahahahahahaha

Oh Dave... LOL!

Great Video my son, and I will have a follow up video to answer the allegations made, Very well done and Happy Fathers day to you as well

Thanks Dave. Allegations??? I only speak FACT!

Chad, Chad the 3017 guy. Bold move, that Williams may last longer than you think possible. Aqua velva is a great Williams companion.

Oh I expect to last awhile unless I load it like I did my Blue Willy.

BTW Chad...that was a very well done video.

Thanks Josh!

Yeah Chad, you said something about that puck being almost gone? They aren't very big to begin with. That only looks to be about 10-20% gone at best. Have fun!!

It will last a while. Especially if I go every other day. Which after today's shave won't happen! And with a certain sample arriving in the mail today it won't happen tomorrow either!

100 and it goes? Hmmm.... I can get the kids to sign up, the wife... Can I make one for the dog?
1f60b.png

Great Video Chad! Glad you enjoy the soap, I knew you would. Fairway was a solid follow up to Mountain Rain, I wholly approve!

Glad you noticed the silky feel of the lather. That for me is one of the main stand outs of this soap, the face feel of the lather is like very few others out there. Jeeve's Soaps are made here in Missouri, and is a Veteran owned company. I'm a big fan. It's Tier 1 for me all the way.

Great Video Chad! Glad you enjoy the soap, I knew you would. Fairway was a solid follow up to Mountain Rain, I wholly approve!

Glad you noticed the silky feel of the lather. That for me is one of the main stand outs of this soap, the face feel of the lather is like very few others out there. Jeeve's Soaps are made here in Missouri, and is a Veteran owned company. I'm a big fan. It's Tier 1 for me all the way.

The whole time I was lathering the soap I just kept thinking, "this will pair perfectly with Fairway!"

I am hopeful that with more use I can upgrade this soap to Tier 1. After one use it is definitely promising. But that is also why I don't like rating a soap after one use, but I do it because it helps give initial impressions.

Enjoyed the video Chad!

Thanks Josh. Tried having a little fun with the opening.

I came. I saw. I’d like to buy a painting.

Back