The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

cvargo's Vlog series

Is mine that bad? lol i will have to check that out and make some adjustments.

Do you know how HARD i worked on my intro? Now I hear that y'all just ignore the darned thing every time you see it. Well then... Maybe I'll make a silent video with NO intro and TWO end credits and a singing encore just to see how you like THAT.

Do you know how HARD i worked on my intro? Now I hear that y'all just ignore the darned thing every time you see it. Well then... Maybe I'll make a silent video with NO intro and TWO end credits and a singing encore just to see how you like THAT.
Double dog dare you

Great shave, Chad!

Your experience with that shavette is very much the experience that I had with mine. It is probably the best half-blade shavette that I have used.

i has no idea you could split the blades like that. I have only heard or people cutting them with razors! Congrats on the upcoming anniversary and cruise!

30??? KJ will buy 5 himself for “back-ups”!
I have a feeling we'll be fighting for those 30. It will be just like the Turbo Man craze of 96'
En8Y.gif

2157925355-3.gif

9:11 Chad becomes Charlotte and adds the guard 🤪 Just kidding Chad. Nice attempt. Skim watching videos or you'd know we were doing 3 passes with NO guard.............I'll be surprised if we don't pass 30 up. Interest isn't piqued it's thru the roof for me !!!!!! Have a good day !!

I also think that 30 is a very low number and they will sell out quick. Especially once you announce what’s in them, as I’m sure it will be a great deal all across the board.

Just checked and you have 31 votes in the poll and you know it will go higher than that probably. Ut Oh, gonna be a scramble......

I’m sure no one will be allowed multiple until folks have at least one; one less thing to worry about.

Back